T Johnson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Nah, I don't think so. He's only out for six weeks. And until he returns, the corners we have should be good enough to hold the fort until then.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Nah, I don't think so. He's only out for six weeks. And until he returns, the corners we have should be good enough to hold the fort until then.

Yeah, should be. I say he's back in time for Philly. That's the first game we really need him back.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Good question.
Don't they have to be out for a certain number of games, before they are edible to return?

A55VA6

Legend
Good question.
Don't they have to be out for a certain number of games, before they are edible to return?
No, I don't believe so.

But only one player can go on IR/designated to return a season. So if they use it on Tru, anyone else that goes on IR won't be able to return.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
No, I don't believe so.

But only one player can go on IR/designated to return a season. So if they use it on Tru, anyone else that goes on IR won't be able to return.
Thanks for the help.
Might as well use it on Tru. I don't want to rush him back.
At least that's how I feel today.