T.J. McDonald on Covering Larry Fitzgerald

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I like TJ. I'm glad they respect all their recievers and not just Fitzgerald who i wish would just freaking retire already. I wonder what will happen when Janoris is healthy? Does Gaines move to the slot? If Joyner does play FS then what do you do with McDonald and Barron? They're very close in skill set and practically the same player. So many questions.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
I like TJ. I'm glad they respect all their recievers and not just Fitzgerald who i wish would just freaking retire already. I wonder what will happen when Janoris is healthy? Does Gaines move to the slot? If Joyner does play FS then what do you do with McDonald and Barron? They're very close in skill set and practically the same player. So many questions.

I love to see the team slowly, methodically building team depth. Compare the secondary this season to last and think about how it will look next season.

JJ, TruJo, Gaines, Roberson, Joyner, TJ Mac, Barron, Cody D, McLeod, Alexander....

We've yet to see contributions from Barron, Alexander and Roberson but this roster is deeper by miles than what we've had and that's what we need to withstand the injuries that all teams deal with over the course of the season. Not there yet but getting closer every year.

lockdnram21

Legend
I love to see the team slowly, methodically building team depth. Compare the secondary this season to last and think about how it will look next season.

JJ, TruJo, Gaines, Roberson, Joyner, TJ Mac, Barron, Cody D, McLeod, Alexander....

We've yet to see contributions from Barron, Alexander and Roberson but this roster is deeper by miles than what we've had and that's what we need to withstand the injuries that all teams deal with over the course of the season. Not there yet but getting closer every year.
Roberson has played. He gave up the touchdown peeking in the backfield. That's a rookie mistake besides that he made some plays. Now that we got Barron is Alexander going to ever see the field? As far as safeties I don't think they resign McLeod unless he starts ball hawking. They probably move Joyner to FS and Gaines to nickel

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Roberson has played. He gave up the touchdown peeking in the backfield. That's a rookie mistake besides that he made some plays. Now that we got Barron is Alexander going to ever see the field? As far as safeties I don't think they resign McLeod unless he starts ball hawking. They probably move Joyner to FS and Gaines to nickel

Knew Roberson had played (when JJ went out?). My point was that we don't know what we have yet with the three players I mentioned or how they may fit into our future plans. Even so, just knowing that we have players with talent waiting for their opportunity is more than we've been able to say in the recent past.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's a nice problem to have, considering what we've had to put up with in recent past!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Historically, Larry has been deadly to us. We can't afford not to respect him.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Through his career Janoris has played well vs. Fitzgerald. Sad to see we likely don't have Jenkins for this one. Interesting to see who we put on Fitz, probably Gaines, but they might go the size route with Tru.

Last edited:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'd put Tru on Fitz....EJ gets Floyd....a very good matchup...Joyner gets that man...John Brown, average name but better game...should be a great test.

TJ Mac has FS skills...So does Barron...I can't wait to see them on the field at the same time....I believe Barron is better vs TE's & better blitzer, probably a better open field tackler too...