T-Hawks Big Moves the Rams need to Make.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-Hawks

UDFA
Free Agency

Sign Pierre Garcon WR Redskins
This signing would be huge. Garcon will be our #1 reciever. He is a very dependable and reliable safety blanket that Goff can grow and develop with. McVay brings in one of his best receivers that can help be a great leader for our young WR corps. Also he will help develop Goff with such a sure handed WR.
6_4088005.jpg

Sign Russell Okung LT Broncos
Russell improved a lot last year. He was finally healthy all last year and he was very productive. He had some penalties but he only allowed one Quarterback sack all year. With such a weak OT class this year Okung is our best option. He is a tremendous upgrade over Robinson. We can move Robinson to guard and have Okung at LT. This fixes two positions on our offensive line.
9722795-nfl-kansas-city-chiefs-at-denver-broncos-850x560.jpeg

NFL Draft

Round Two- Evan Engram TE Ole Miss
I have been keeping an eye out on Engram for the past couple of years. He seems like a player that would intrigue McVay. He reminds me a little bit of Jordan Reed and McVay loves using his tight ends. Engram is a mismatch nightmare. He explodes off of the line of scrimmage and his catch radius is all over the place. He can catch the ball low or high. He is extremely athletic and he has a lot of vertical speed.
fbc-um-evan-engram-1044-web-e1475002424771-622x463.jpg

Round Three- Ahkello Witherspoon CB Colorado
Witherspoon is an exciting prospect. I like his length and he seems like a great fluid runner that sticks with the receiver very well. He can compete for that #2 CB position. He just has very quick feet and mirrors receivers very well.
usatsi_9562553.jpg

Key Position Fixes

LT- Russell Okung - (Stable and upgrade over Robinson. This is much needed to help develop Goff)

WR- Pierre Garcon- ( #1 WR that is a safety blanket / Possession reciver)
Tavon Austin- (Speed WR / Gadet Player / Decoy / RB / Quick Screen WR)
Paroh Cooper- (I think he can play like Crowder did last year)

TE- Evan Engram (Extremely athletic TE that reminds me of Jordan Reed. He can score on any play and his hands are great.)

CB - Trumaine Johnson and Ahkello Witherspoon (Tall Lanky CB that can play on an island and let Wade blitz at will)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okung gave up 4 sacks (and was flagged for 6 holding penalties) in 2016. He has a long injury history. He's an average to above average LT who struggles to stay healthy. Why give him more money per year than a guy like Kevin Zeitler who is an elite OG?

Give me Zeitler over Okung.

I'm good with the draft picks, though.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Give me Tanoh Kpassagnon over Engram, and I'm good with it.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Give me Tanoh Kpassagnon over Engram
I can safely say....that Engram will be a much better offensive weapon than Tanoh...I think Engram will be more valuable than a lot of the receivers in this class...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I can safely say....that Engram will be a much better offensive weapon than Tanoh...I think Engram will be more valuable than a lot of the receivers in this class...

And I can safely say that Kpassagnon is going to be Julius Peppers-lite when it comes to defense. And we could use depth at the defensive end spot. We currently have Hayes, Sims, and Westbrooks, none of whom fit the current system. Tanoh does.