Sweet! Colts-Broncos today!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

~lyser

Rookie
Goddamn Motherfuckin' late game is Colts-Broncos today. Never mind 90% of the country gets the Rams homecoming game. Never mind I live nowhere near Indy or Denver. Never mind I am not allowed in any sports bars around here (that's what the last 13 years as a Rams fan will do to you). Never mind I didn't bother to get the Ticket or Game Pass this year (figuring plenty of games would be on TV 'cause, you know, "#2 TV market"). Never mind none of my friends with the ticket will let me over to their houses anymore (that's what a lifetime of inappropriate comments to their wives and daughters and habitually raiding their medicine cabinets will do to you). Never mind I'll be wayyyy too drunk by 4:00 to even remember the game...

Anyway, I'll be following on the GD thread. Please embellish in the Rams favor when possible - say silly things like "the Rams completed a forward pass" or "Touchdown Rams!" Thanks.

~lyser

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How sick is it to ask for more details? Lol.

Oh it's nothing, really. Overreactions by some to some simple high-spiritedness on my part...so, watchu doing for the game? I can be over about a half hour before kick off. What should I bring?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Oh it's nothing, really. Overreactions by some to some simple high-spiritedness on my part...so, watchu doing for the game? I can be over about a half hour before kick off. What should I bring?

My game day room is always open for ROD guests. I've got Sunday Ticket, too.

Sounds like you might eventually get kicked out, though. :LOL: