SuperBowl odds. December 19th 2017.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Ramowl

Starter
There is such a good vibe about the team spirit. Like everytime someone asks Gurley to talk about his amazing performance, he always starts by mentionning the OL and all the gaps they created for him.
They have each others back, and that's one reason for the 35 pts differential against the self destructing Seahawks.

If Goff learns how to have 2 minutes game winning drives, we have a dynasty guys.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I look forward to playing the Vikings in round 2, I dont think they're built for post season. Rams beat themselves the first time, wont happen again

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I am surprised with NIcky FOles the Eagles have such high odds....it could happen, but I don't think the Eagles can beat the Vikings, Rams, Panthers or Saints with him...maybe I am wrong, we will see.
Nick Foles quarterback rating with the Eagles is astronomical.

Not to mention that he already did his job and sealed the deal against us.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nick Foles. Lets see, How well did he do under Fisher? How well did Keenum do under Fisher? How well did Goff do under Fisher? How well are Keenum and Goff doing without Fisher? See where I'm going with this?

Foles will do fine also without Fisher, maybe not enough to carry the Eagles to the SB though.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nick Foles. Lets see, How well did he do under Fisher? How well did Keenum do under Fisher? How well did Goff do under Fisher? How well are Keenum and Goff doing without Fisher? See where I'm going with this?

Foles will do fine also without Fisher, maybe not enough to carry the Eagles to the SB though.
Yup...

Jeff Fisher coached teams:
Where QBs (and entire offenses, really) go to die.

WvuIN02

Starter
Took the refs + AB getting hurt for the Pats to get those odds.

Al Riveron, head of officiating has ruled on 3 calls this year that were game deciding touchdowns and ruled every one in favor of the Pats. Texans/Jets/Steelers.

Gronk tries to hit a prone player in the back of the neck after the play and only gets 1 game? Its unreal how much the NFL protects this team.

Freak the Cheatriots.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

Some never recover from Fisher's "development"
RIP VY

IMG_1802.JPG

bluecoconuts

Legend
Vikings should be the favorites, I think they're the best/most complete team in the NFL. Their only limitation would be Keenum, but he's good enough to win while the defense does a lot of the heavy lifting, similar to what we saw with the Ravens all those years ago.

I think the biggest threat to the Vikings are the Saints (been there before) and the Rams (Sean McVay doesn't seem like the type of coach to lose twice to the same team in one year). Maybe the Eagles, Nick Foles is good enough and that team is good enough, but I think against better defenses, it'll be harder for them.

I think the NFC should be able to take any team from the AFC.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Vikings should be the favorites, I think they're the best/most complete team in the NFL. Their only limitation would be Keenum, but he's good enough to win while the defense does a lot of the heavy lifting, similar to what we saw with the Ravens all those years ago.

I think the biggest threat to the Vikings are the Saints (been there before) and the Rams (Sean McVay doesn't seem like the type of coach to lose twice to the same team in one year). Maybe the Eagles, Nick Foles is good enough and that team is good enough, but I think against better defenses, it'll be harder for them.

I think the NFC should be able to take any team from the AFC.
I agree completely. And I would be Totally Shocked if any AFC Team Won this years Super Bowl!! JMHO!