PREGAME Superbowl 57 - Chiefs / Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I like the Eagles in this game. Hurts should be on the mend more then Mahomes plus that Eagle defensive line could make life for Mahomes, similar to his loss against Tampa. Still not sure who I will be rooting for as I don't like Eagle fans, but I respect the team that they built and am grateful for them destroying the 49ers so because of that, it appears it's always sunny in Philadelphia.

Hobgoblin

Rookie
Mahomes has a high ankle sprain. Didn’t that side line Bradford for like eternity? :laugh1:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The good news is the 49ers are out of it. The bad news is there is no villain to root against. I suppose I'll be pulling for the Chiefs. I always liked Mahomes and Reid. But Philly has some likeable characters so its a tough call.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I am still amazed at the way the Eagle's OL has gelled! I did not see that happening. I like to watch KC & like them a ton but that Eagles OL being so strong ........it will not be close......Eagles.

One of the keys in winning a SB .....build & blend a skilfull OL.
nimmowjmp9bzkebsh9qm.jpg

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
So Mahomey and Hurts have 2 weeks to get healthy. This could be the deciding factor. That’s my narrative and I’m sticking to it.
John Belushi Eyebrows GIF

Ram65

Legend
I though the Eagles were the best in the NFC early in the season with the Whiners the closest team even with a slow start. The AFC had the grouping of Bills, Bengals, and Chiefs all very close. I don't think the Chiefs have been as explosive on offense as in the past without T Hill. The rookie running Pacheco back sure is fast though and could get some big plays. I'm still giving the overall edge to the Eagles. You never know about the Super Bowl. It should be a close with the Eagles having a better all-around balance.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
It’s true that there is something about the SB games that causes the game to play out differently than a normal games more time than not. Maybe it’s the two weeks idk.

But another unknown for this game is a very young QB who’s never played in the SB and their coach as well. It could be nothing or it could be something big - like it was for the Rams offense in SB LIII. You don’t know how all the attention and extra time will impact guys who’ve never been there before.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the Eagles are a more physical team who will get after Mahomes. Eagles win.

sloramfan

Starter
if i was gonna bet i'd bet the eagles..

i don't really care who wins, so i'll probably root for whoever falls behind... and switch teams back and forth according to whichever is trailing...

go rams

slo

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah I think the Eagles are way better in the trenches. It's a testament to Reid that the Chiefs are in this game, and he and Mahomes probably keep it close, but have to think the Eagles hoist their second Lombardi.

swmizzou83

Starter
Yeah I think the Eagles are way better in the trenches. It's a testament to Reid that the Chiefs are in this game, and he and Mahomes probably keep it close, but have to think the Eagles hoist their second Lombardi.
Agreed. I think it will be close but eventually the Eagles will start to overwhelm the chiefs

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’ve been on the Chiefs bandwagon all year. I think their experience in the big game puts them over the top.

Chiefs win.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ve been on the Chiefs bandwagon all year. I think their experience in the big game puts them over the top.

Chiefs win.
Missouri homer... Superman lover...

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I still can’t figure out who will win this game. Keep going back & forth. But I need to decide quickly. In 2nd in my bookie pool and need to bet it all on one of these teams. Literally can’t decide