Super Bowl Trivia!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Heard this on satellite radio today.

1) Can you name the ONLY Oklahoma Sooner to score a TD in a Super Bowl game? (Sam WILL BE the second with a QB draw on his surgically repaired knee next year!)

2) Who is the ONLY Clemson Tiger to score a TD in a Super Bowl game?

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Heard this on satellite radio today.

1) Can you name the ONLY Oklahoma Sooner to score a TD in a Super Bowl game? (Sam WILL BE the second with a QB draw on his surgically repaired knee next year!)

2) Who is the ONLY Clemson Tiger to score a TD in a Super Bowl game?
Who are they?

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who are they?

Patience young lama..PATIENCE! Let's give others a crack at this first. Awesome questions though, it took me a while but I finally got the OU one (though I am a BIG OU fan) was embarrassed that I forgot him. Clemson one should have come to me but I drew a blank then felt like a dope when I heard the answer!

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
and The Fridge :)

DING! DING! DING!!!

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! :stirthepot:

See Phx for details on your winnings!!! LOL, nice job!

Kenny King (OU) Raiders and William the refrigerator Perry (Clemson)!

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Patience young lama..PATIENCE! Let's give others a crack at this first. Awesome questions though, it took me a while but I finally got the OU one (though I am a BIG OU fan) was embarrassed that I forgot him. Clemson one should have come to me but I drew a blank then felt like a dope when I heard the answer!
I'd like to plead older age on this! Refrigerator Perry! Without looking it up I'd have never got that

Alan

Legend
No problem rhinobean, we older posters are used to making allowances for you youngsters. :wink:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'd like to plead older age on this! Refrigerator Perry! Without looking it up I'd have never got that

Perry was huge in more ways than one. He made a fortune doing endorsements and commercials, most of them were awful and you can check them out on YouTube of course.

A guy I was friends with back then was at a photo shoot he did for a trucking company that had refrigerated trucks. They flew him into town and he took a bunch of pictures in a uniform that was very similar but not exactly like the Bears uni then they flew him home. Chicago to Clevelnad is a very short flight. So he was probably gone only 6 hours from the time he drove to the airport to the time he walked back in his house.

$100,000 was the fee. My friend did say that he was a really cool guy and was joking around with everyone and was a lot of fun.