Super Bowl reporting of no Warner, no Faulk, no Bruce, no Holt, no Pace, no Martz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Granted I only started watching the Super Bowl shows this past Monday since I figured it would be the No Call on NRC 24/7. But with that this week I thought we would get some reporting from the Rams XXXVI team members. I remember the reports from the Rams locker room was that the team was pissed that the Cheatriots KNEW the Rams red zone plays. Knew the plays so well that the Cheatriots defense was correctly calling out the Rams red zone plays. I realize the NFL has covered up the Cheatriots XXXVI theft but isn't there any reporters or media outlets out there not lip locking the NFL's butt? Certainly there are some Rams XXXVI players willing to discuss what happened in the locker room after that theft and their thoughts as the years passed and the extent of the Cheatriots fraud on the game became clear to connect the dots? Surely this has been a continuing topic amongst Rams XXVI teammates when they get together. So given this Sunday's rematch between the teams and especially the core cabal of Belicheat and Tuck Boy still intact why the continuing silence of the 2001 Rams?

Ellard80

Legend
Not exactly sure what you mean.. Warner works for nfl network and has been reporting.

Faulk has been banished for sexual misconduct.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Don’t watch any sports talk shows that much but I do remember Bruce being on I think GMF and he alluded to the cheating. I’m sure it’s been brought up on various shows throughout the last 2 weeks

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Granted I only started watching the Super Bowl shows this past Monday since I figured it would be the No Call on NRC 24/7. But with that this week I thought we would get some reporting from the Rams XXXVI team members. I remember the reports from the Rams locker room was that the team was ticked that the Cheatriots KNEW the Rams red zone plays. Knew the plays so well that the Cheatriots defense was correctly calling out the Rams red zone plays. I realize the NFL has covered up the Cheatriots XXXVI theft but isn't there any reporters or media outlets out there not lip locking the NFL's butt? Certainly there are some Rams XXXVI players willing to discuss what happened in the locker room after that theft and their thoughts as the years passed and the extent of the Cheatriots fraud on the game became clear to connect the dots? Surely this has been a continuing topic amongst Rams XXVI teammates when they get together. So given this Sunday's rematch between the teams and especially the core cabal of Belicheat and Tuck Boy still intact why the continuing silence of the 2001 Rams?
Bruce talks about it on GMFB. Go to the 3:30 mark :cool:

View: https://youtu.be/fkoyqqG2TPg

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Warner and Holt working on NFL network.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
It's a black eye topic. Goodell and the owners swept that under the rug years ago and don't want to open that Pandora's Box.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw Kevin Carter today....

Psycho_X

Legend
Warner is always on a lot due to NFL network and Holt pops on from time to time. Besides them I've seen various others at times such as Bruce, Mike Jones, Kevin Carter, and Dre Bly off the top of my head. Usually just talking about SB 34 though.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not exactly sure what you mean.. Warner works for nfl network and has been reporting.

Faulk has been banished for sexual misconduct.

I don't mean employment. I mean eye witness to what was discussed in the XXXVI lockerroom after the game.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Don’t watch any sports talk shows that much but I do remember Bruce being on I think GMF and he alluded to the cheating. I’m sure it’s been brought up on various shows throughout the last 2 weeks

This week? If it has I haven't seen it.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Bruce talks about it on GMFB. Go to the 3:30 mark :cool:

View: https://youtu.be/fkoyqqG2TPg

OK thanks this was what I was looking for. Bruce says the Cheatriots prepared on defense "with a little something added to it". What an understatement. Wonder why there hasn't been more from the 2001 team? Pretty cool that Bruce referred to this 2019 Rams team as "we".

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
It's a black eye topic. Goodell and the owners swept that under the rug years ago and don't want to open that Pandora's Box.

So true but what about the media not controlled by the NFL? Controversy and conspiracy are headline material and click bait stuff.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
OK thanks this was what I was looking for. Bruce says the Cheatriots prepared on defense "with a little something added to it". What an understatement. Wonder why there hasn't been more from the 2001 team? Pretty cool that Bruce referred to this 2019 Rams team as "we".
Look at the Saints, it's spilled milk and nothing can be done. We don't wanna be that whiny team. Plus, it would be a distraction from the current team. The focus show be on our success THIS year and how we're going to beat the Patriots.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Look at the Saints, it's spilled milk and nothing can be done. We don't wanna be that whiny team. Plus, it would be a distraction from the current team. The focus show be on our success THIS year and how we're going to beat the Patriots.

Intellectually I know you are right. The Rams winning Sunday will help take the sting out of XXXVI.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
The XXXVI Rams players KNOW the Pats cheated.

They also KNOW they can’t prove it.

So they don’t complain or talk about it publicly because it wouldn’t serve any purpose.