Super Bowl pre-determined?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
If the Colts win tonight, was the Super Bowl pre-determined / fixed? Whether you choose to believe or not..

B7qAfjfCcAA5yJA.jpg

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Any sourcing on those pics?

I remember back in 1999 when it was conference championship week, one of the studios had 4 footballs, each printed with one of the four possible matchups.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
But how do you know that balls weren't made for every eventual outcome? Like there could be Green Bay vs NE balls out there.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm just saying. I know all combinations are made, but it's the only SB ball floating around the internet.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I'm just saying. I know all combinations are made, but it's the only SB ball floating around the internet.
Yeah, but where's it FROM?

The Internet could produce a Super Bowl ball showing the upcoming game between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Altoona Curve.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
hahaha, The Internet, the all-knowing sentient being; destroyer of worlds, producer of SB balls. There is no possible way anyone could script and execute a game like the GB v. Seattle game.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
hahaha, The Internet, the all-knowing sentient being; destroyer of worlds, producer of SB balls. There is no possible way anyone could script and execute a game like the GB v. Seattle game.
By "The Internet" I mean Warren Sapp.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
All right guys, knock it off.

We're all a little grouchy after that Seabitch win.

IMG-referee-flag.jpg

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
wish the fix was in for indy to win ,but it aint lookin so good right now