Super Bowl Menu Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I'm not real excited about this game due to the two teams in it. However, I will admit I think it has potential to be an absolutely great game!

I am going to make a big pot of Gumbo. I am so excited! Gumbo makes the house smell so good.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It's gonna be chili here. Just went to my local butcher to pick up the beef. It's gonna be delish....

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
No idea. Usually, I go to my folks' house, and my dad cooks. Given that I'm stuck at my place? No idea.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll probably make some lasagna since I won't likely get a St Totteringham's day this year.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Enchiladas tonight.

Hotdogs and burgers tomorrow.

Back to the diet Monday.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nothing special man. Tom Brady ruins everything.
Yeah it sure is irritating to see Tom Brady yet again in the big game. So over this dude. I actually think Tampa's offense should show well vs all that man coverage. Expecting a shootout and figure Evans has a huge game.

For menu we're grilling burgers. Sides will be the wife's tater salad and baked beans. Accompanying beer will be Old Chub. :beer2::biggrin:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yeah the only excitement for the game would be seeing the Chefs destroy Brady and the Bucs. If that doesn’t happen I may not watch the whole thing.

Starting off tonight with friends for tacos and lots of margaritas while playing cards.

Tomorrow we’ll have a breakfast casserole and Bloody Marys.

Some munchies throughout the afternoon with home made salmon dip and wings. Then a variety of pizzas from a local shop and a couple of growlers from a local brewery.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Getting together with some family and keeping it simple. Ham sliders, jalapeno cheddar dip, fruit salad, beer and Scotch.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm going all in....Two Beef 'n' Cheddars for $6.00 at Arby's. Eat yur frickin' heart out, Stu!!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm going all in....Two Beef 'n' Cheddars for $6.00 at Arby's. Eat yur frickin' heart out, Stu!!

There is something about that beef n cheddar with some of their Arby's sauce. The combination is so good!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I've got my Gumbo going right now on a slow roll. Let these flavors combine!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
There is something about that beef n cheddar with some of their Arby's sauce. The combination is so good!

@Loyal When I was in high school we noticed that Arby's was really stingy about their signature sauce. We started requesting it like crazy. I would have my book bag full of Arby's sauce to throw on chicken sandwiches and such that were served at the school.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@Loyal When I was in high school we noticed that Arby's was really stingy about their signature sauce. We started requesting it like crazy. I would have my book bag full of Arby's sauce to throw on chicken sandwiches and such that were served at the school.
You know, I'm a big fan of their red ranch sauce!

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Our Governor said I will get nothing.....

And I will like it.

Maybe wings, chips salsa and will see BuffaloRam, and raise him.....two.....