Super Bowl LIII: Patriots / Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Exactly. It hurts but I'd rather lose in a superbowl than be an also ran. It's been an exciting season and it's so easy to lose sight of how bad this team was just a couple of seasons ago.
I don't know. I know some very miserable Bills fans...

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Saints aren't the Cheatriots and not the SB. And so where was Goff today? 3 points? Really? He was as bad as it gets. Wide open receivers running around and he can't see them.

It was still a big game and Goff stuck in there and brought his team back to win it. Saying he can't win the big game is not only ridiculous, but lazy.

fearsomefour

Legend
Proud of a defense I often maligned this year.

Just don't know what to say aout the offense.

Haven't seen such an inept playoff performance by a Rams team since Dieter Brock and the 85 Rams offense got all beat to crap and shut out in that year's NFC title game.
The mention of Dieter Brock always make me smile.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
McVay was terrible the O.L was Bad Goff got beat to crap threw 2 td's dropped by Cooks and could have been better for sure. In the end Offensive plan and execution lost the game. JG will continue to grow and Sean will have to learn to take what the D is giving so must Jared. Blythe was a turnstyle at times

Psycho_X

Legend
Two words people .. Jeff Fisher .. anyone want to give him his job back ? Yeah didn’t think so

I don't, I still want McVay as my coach but damn he gets stubborn at times. That's what is hurting the most about this super bowl... it was eerily reminiscent of 36... Belichek daring us to keep passing the ball instead of running or stretching the field sideline to sideline and we continued to play right into their defense the entire game.

I still love my coach and QB but they have to adapt better and get more experience which isn't surprising given their age. Next year hopefully we can tighten up some things in the defense and keep our stars healthy and we should be back here. Cooper Kupp is a huge part of our offense. It hasn't been the same since his injury.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
This game was 100% on Goff. Yes he was pressured, but only a few of those were immediate. Several hits he took were from him holding the ball too long.

And he missed way too many wide open WRs so we can't blame it on Kupp being out.

WRs were open, RBs ran well, OL blocked okay, defense played out of their minds. And hard to blame McVay when there were so many open WRs.

I'm confident that Goff can improve, but we need a better backup anyway.

Bring all this D back if we can. Will need a few OL, QB, and CB depth. Fill any defensive departures in FA.
Goff was not good tonight but it is ridiculous to put it all on him.

Cook dropped a TD pass.
Reynolds dropped a beautiful back shoulder inside the 20
The Oline was awfull is pass protect
There was no run game thanks to McVay not pressing it.

Yes Goff was bad. Now riddle me this. Who was good on offense?

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was still a big game and Goff stuck in there and brought his team back to win it. Saying he can't win the big game is not only ridiculous, but lazy.
Like someone else said, his legacy right now is throwing the game ending pick at the 5. And remember, a former backup Rams QB ripped the Cheatriots last year in the SB.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're right. But right now, to me, Goff's legacy is throwing a pick to end the Super Bowl. We'll see what the future holds!
Your worried about his legacy after three fucking years .. how many did years did it take Tom terrific to win his first ? He has gone from bust to leading the one of the top offenses in the to the playoffs to the Super Bowl in three fucking years

fearsomefour

Legend
Goff was not good tonight but it is ridiculous to put it all on him.

Cook dropped a TD pass.
Reynolds dropped a beautiful back shoulder inside the 20
The Oline was awfull is pass protect
There was no run game thanks to McVay not pressing it.

Yes Goff was bad. Now riddle me this. Who was good on offense?
Does Hekker punting count?

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Your worried about his legacy after three freaking years .. how many did years did it take Tom terrific to win his first ? He has gone from bust to leading the one of the top offenses in the to the playoffs to the Super Bowl in three freaking years
Sorry... but the "leading one of the top offenses" made me laugh out loud... 3 points.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't, I still want McVay as my coach but damn he gets stubborn at times. That's what is hurting the most about this super bowl... it was eerily reminiscent of 36... Belichek daring us to keep passing the ball instead of running or stretching the field sideline to sideline and we continued to play right into their defense the entire game.

I still love my coach and QB but they have to adapt better and get more experience which isn't surprising given their age. Next year hopefully we can tighten up some things in the defense and keep our stars healthy and we should be back here. Cooper Kupp is a huge part of our offense. It hasn't been the same since his injury.
BB pretty much does that to anyone .. it took the philly special to beat them last year

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
You're right. But right now, to me, Goff's legacy is throwing a pick to end the Super Bowl. We'll see what the future holds!

Nobody has a legacy when they're only 24....... The future doesn't look too shabby.....

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Your worried about his legacy after three freaking years .. how many did years did it take Tom terrific to win his first ? He has gone from bust to leading the one of the top offenses in the to the playoffs to the Super Bowl in three freaking years

First year for Brady .

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Like someone else said, his legacy right now is throwing the game ending pick at the 5. And remember, a former backup Rams QB ripped the Cheatriots last year in the SB.

He also threw two touchdowns that were dropped.

Like I said, it's just lazy to blame it on Goff.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry... but the "leading one of the top offenses" made me laugh out loud... 3 points.
Yet 54 against the chiefs ... oh hang .. I forgot goff has to block for himself catch the balls ge throws

He did play badly yes I’m not denying that .. but he is 24 abs has a long career of in front of him