GAME DAY Super Bowl 58 - 49’ers vs Chiefs in Las Vegas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Taylor Swift should roll over to the Niners webzone for some musical inspiration. Fuck it, I could write her next song for her. It'll go a little something like this, "Whiners gonna whine whine whine whine why-ine, Whiners gonna whine whine whine whine why-ine, whine it off, whine it off, ah ah, whine it off, whine it off.".

It'll be a hit!

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
The whiners losing a heart breaker in the Super bowl is almost as good as the Rams winning SB 56. Dweebo and the other trash talkers can cry and realize they missed another chance at a ring.

Rat boy was OC and blew a 28-3 lead with 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Running the ball and punting likely would have gotten the Falcons a ring.

Then rat boy set a record for losing the NFCCG with e 10 point lead to start the 4th quarter.

rat boy then blew a 10 point 4th quarter lead in SB 54. (NFL record)

Pretty sure rat boy is the only head coach to blow two double digit leads in super bowls to earn losses.

:)

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Hahaha - love it!!! Whiners are the current version of the Bills. Super Bowl losers with the excuse "well at least we been there."

So have we... but as winners!!! Another feather in the cap to show their unruly arrogant fans!!!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wish I would have started watching this earlier, didnt start until late 3rd q
This was so much fun to watch and so much better than listening to the insufferable Tony Romo
1707739333470.png

View: https://youtu.be/PuYNuxBiEKw?si=BHjTC2EgLjmKvcoj

Last edited:

RamWoodie

Legend
PATRICK MAHOMES IS A BAAAAD MAN!!!

I can say I wasn't against the Niners...but you just looked at the QBs and you knew the Chiefs would win.

That KC defense was on their game...Kudos to them!!!

Also anybody else had enough of the Kelsy/Swift saga? PUHLEEZE...ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I'm still giggling after watching the 49ers lose. Yes, I can be a vindictive bastard when it comes to that team. Here's to you Shanahan and the rest of your coaches, players, and fans.

8a4524fac3bc597891dac34649be0709.jpg

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I have to say, the funniest lines in the commercials were all from one source: Matt Damon:

"Its really hard to be your friend sometimes."

"How about them... donuts... I'm sorry."

"You know when I said I'd do anything for you... this is anything."

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm also starting to think Deebo just acts hurt all the time to be dramatic. How many times does he just fall down and grab his leg or shoulder or head and look like he's half dead and then just comes back in a few plays later?

PARAM

Hall of Fame
The Chiefs won that game with Mahomes and a great defense.
SF was 3 of 12 on third down. That's bad. They averaged 45% this year.
McCaffrey had 80 yards on 22 carries (3.6) and only 4 first downs. He 'only' had 6 carries for more than 5 yards and his long was 11. He's usually good for a 15 - 20 yard burst or two every game. In the 2nd half, prior to OT, he had 7 carries for 22 yards. In OT he did better....25 on 6 carries. Over all, 10 of his 22 carries gained 3 yards or less. Add to that his lost fumble and not a very CMC day.
Shanahan? The Chiefs D? A combination of both?
All I know is I'm happy as hell.

The McVay vs Shanahan box score goes like this.
Head to head.
Shanahan 10, McVay 4.....PS McVay 1-0
Overall.
Shanahan 64-51, 8-4 in PS, 2-2 in CCG, 0-2 in SB
McVay 70-45, 7-4 in PS, 2-0 in CCG, 1-1 in SB

I'll take our guy!

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought the 69ers lost the game by just not running the ball in the 3rd Qtr. In 3 drives, McCaffery had 1 run, and it was right up the middle. Just didn't understand. Then on their first 4th Qtr drive they run it 5 times and score a touchdown. Seems like Ratboy always does weird shit like that in big games.

Love watching them choke.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I thought the 69ers lost the game by just not running the ball in the 3rd Qtr. In 3 drives, McCaffery had 1 run, and it was right up the middle. Just didn't understand. Then on their first 4th Qtr drive they run it 5 times and score a touchdown. Seems like Ratboy always does weird shit like that in big games.

Love watching them choke.

I thought the same thing. I think rat boy gets off track at times in big games.