GAME DAY Super Bowl 56 - Rams vs Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I've criticized Raheem Morris a lot this year. He called a great game today.
He's called a lot of great games... especially this postseason.
The Dline is special and got that shit done.... having a dominant unit like that helps any coach look better, for sure.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
How you like them apples? Eli
7I4OWCHKRNHEDNMX24NWFC3YDY.jpg

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Just got back to the hotel and will try and share when I have time but my lord what a stressful, awesome game.

I had thought one way about Bengle fans but never been around such a classless bunch as those idiots. I thought the whiners were bad. The peeps around seriously thought the Rams were cheating. WHAT?!?!?

Yes. They are bunch of sorry losers. Lost all respect for those asshats.

Who Dey?

Who Dey fuck yells that incredibly stupid chant that has no meaning at all.

They were pissed off in general. Abused children.

90% of the jerseys worn by them were Brrrr’s jerseys. 9% were chase. 1% were names I did not recognize. We found that just weird.

Other than being surrounded by shit people that made this victory INFINATELY sweeter tonight for the moment, never been more proud to be a long time loyal Rams fan.

GO RAMS!!!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Just got back to the hotel and will try and share when I have time but my lord what a stressful, awesome game.

I had thought one way about Bengle fans but never been around such a classless bunch as those idiots. I thought the whiners were bad. The peeps around seriously thought the Rams were cheating. WHAT?!?!?

Yes. They are bunch of sorry losers. Lost all respect for those asshats.

Who Dey?

Who Dey fuck yells that incredibly stupid chant that has no meaning at all.

They were pissed off in general. Abused children.

90% of the jerseys worn by them were Brrrr’s jerseys. 9% were chase. 1% were names I did not recognize. We found that just weird.

Other than being surrounded by shit people that made this victory INFINATELY sweeter tonight for the moment, never been more proud to be a long time loyal Rams fan.

GO RAMS!!!
GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Still not sure why I see some complaining about McVay play calling this game. He tried to run it inside and outside with absolutely zero success. Not sure what else he could have done differently.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
And that's just what they did on the last series lol
I was screaming to just force feed Kupp until they could stop it. Many were. It was hardly a move that needed genius to think of. You see it every week with other teams force feeding with star WR in crunch time, despite double and trip teams. Nothing else was working for the Rams offensively. Injuries were piling up, nobody was stepping up, and we had 0 success on the ground. Kupp through the air was our only option. Thankfully, the Rams eventually thought the same thing, and not a moment too soon, on that last drive, when it mattered! Kupp scored two TDs back to back (1 was called back of course). Unreal!

fearsomefour

Legend
FEELS DAMN GOOD RAMILY!!!!
Long time coming.
So nice to see a organization that has been transformed into a model, classy organization by Demoff, Snead, McVay etc get their just rewards.
SO happy for Donald, Whitworth in particular.
2 trophies in the case now for the Rams and Ram fans.....
LOVE IT and LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still not sure why I see some complaining about McVay play calling this game. He tried to run it inside and outside with absolutely zero success. Not sure what else he could have done differently.

Abandon the run, which he would have been criticized for as well

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
On the Orlovsky vid they were talking about how Stafford won three straight games with late drives. Seriously underappreciated storyline right now in the media. Doing that in the playoffs is some shit.

And btw like I always say a QB's best friend is a great defense.

Ellard80

Legend
I had just as many positive posts as well. I was emotional. No need for name calling I didn't attack you personally

when we got the ball at the end - you had like a neutral post

But like 8 posts in a row before that was about how "McVay was a bitch... a pussy and that he could retire"

If you really want me to go repost them I will.

sure emotions are a thing.. but it was some of the most obnoxious posting in a Game thread I've ever seen - and that is saying something.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Might as well bump it again!

cheers GIF