PREGAME Super Bowl 56 - Rams vs Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
The Bengals tight end Uzameh (spelling) mcl he may play... he is pretty dn good they have tons of weapons. If he plays and then Mixon and pirrone (spelling)...our pass rush front best be aware of screens put Ramsey on Chase then double Higgins but now you need to account for Boyd and UZ if he plays.

Rams will need to count on experience execution hopefully the moment becomes too big for the Bengals leading to some errors.

This game will either be a close shootout or with some mistakes by the Bengals a high scoring blowout by the Rams. We all know though how we struggle to blow teams out. Hopefully all our energy focus and frustration leads to us blowing their doors off.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like this game we should have Rochell back and Jones should be even healthier if we can have Jones and Howard and leave reeder in on running downs we should win this comfortably. The only way we loose this game is if Reeder is the primary coverage backer otherwise Mixon is gonna be the suberbowl
MVP

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Our defense needs to play like they did against the Cardinals in the wild card round. If they do that we have a great chance of winning.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Dropped INTs and missed plays are part of the game. Rams dropped two TDs and multiple INTs, missed a FG etc. If we're gonna play the if game, you gotta go back further.

In that moment yes that throw was ill advised and could have sent us home. Or maybe the Rams answer. Who knows.

Either way every great team and QB has multiple "luck" or "gimme" type plays the other team did not capitalize on. And focusing on those things is what fans of the losing team do.

Us vs Cincy if you play the game ten times maybe we win 6 or 7 times. But you play it once and that luck and shit factors in to the final result. That's the playoffs.

This is correct. Mistakes are gonna happen. It's how you respond to them that makes the difference

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Their WR’s scare me as they outsize our DB’s, Ramsey excepted. But we can’t afford to take our eyes off Mixon. He will tear us apart if we structure our game plan around primarily around Chase, Higgins and Boyd.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
If Rochelle is healthy and given time to acclimate back to the game, he could be a key in stopping either Higgins or Boyd.
I seriously doubt that Rochell can stop either of them 1 on 1 without help. He’s the #4 corner at best.

RamsOfCastamere

I like this game we should have Rochell back and Jones should be even healthier if we can have Jones and Howard and leave reeder in on running downs we should win this comfortably. The only way we loose this game is if Reeder is the primary coverage backer otherwise Mixon is gonna be the suberbowl
MVP
Run D is lights out right now. Mixon isn’t a top receiving back like that. No way he’ll be Super Bowl MVP.

RamsOfCastamere

This is our best matchup since the Cards.

Our D will pressure Burrow more than Brady.

They have some elite WRs that can make plays, but they are a deep passing team. And our D was made to play against teams like this.

And let’s not act like Burrow won’t give us INT opportunities as well.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The threat with Cincy is the QB dishing to great weapons. Good thing is this rush should be able to get him off his spot and disrupt that shit.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I don't see Chase going off. Ramsey matches up well with him. I think Tee Higgins is the guy who could burn us. He's huge (6'4" 215), very physical, and very dominant in jump-ball situations. Darious Williams is going to need a lot of help against him.
It might make more sense to put Ramsey on Higgins and bracket Chase?

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Everyone talking about Burrow, Chase, and Higgins. Very understandable, all are studs. Burrow and Chase are legit superstars 100%. Higgins is very good. Their slot Tyler Boyd is also a solid player. But not enough people are talking about Joe Mixon who is also a borderline star. 2nd in the NFL in yards at RB. He's a monster. The Bengals have probably the best weapons in the NFL, all skill positions considered. But their OL is weak, and their defense is average. So we are the better team overall. Would much rather face them than the Chiefs thats for sure.
I’m sure Reeder can cover Mixon out of the backfield (blue font).

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
This is it. I am extremely concerned about their amazing WRs against our secondary. With Woods injured, the Bengals quietly have the best WR group in the league. Chase will give us just as many headaches as Deebo. Burrow is an absolute stud and will find those guys. He's already an elite QB in both talent and leadership. Prepare for the Bengals to pick on Reeder in coverage and exploit Williams all night. And they have a very capable run game with Mixon.

Plus, the Bengals are never out of it. Look at how they came back to beat KC. They are incredibly resilient and have great self belief.

With Morris really struggling to take away the middle of the field, things could get ugly. This will be a very, very tough matchup.

But their offensive line is weak. If the Rams' defensive line can wreck their game plan - and I am cautiously optimistic that they can - we should be able to win!

I like that we have somewhat of a veteran team in key spots, whereas the Bengals are very young.

The Bengals have yet to face a team as complete as the Rams in the playoffs. KC is a bit more explosive but thier defense and running game are a notch below the Rama. The Titnan are overly reliant on the run and have a middling QB.

I am cautiously optimistic the Rams get it done. I think the defensive line takes over.

As worrying as anything is that the Rams will be favorites. We sometimes don't play complete football in that role, and the Bengals, clearly, absolutely excel in the underdog role.
Not to underestimate the Bengals, but the Rams pass rush will be a decisive advantage imo. Just as it was against the Niners in the fourth quarter.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Its the Super Bowl, it wont be easy. But boy wouldn't a 31-10 Rams final be wonderful?

I still dont think we've played our best game. The Best is Yet to Come.
Maybe against Arizona but they also folded. The last two games have been tough, close fights, down to the wire, mainly due to Rams' own miscues and missed opportunities.

Would love to see us hit on all cylinders in the Super Bowl. I think we are unstoppable if we do.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m sure Reeder can cover Mixon out of the backfield (blue font).

I like his technique. Running away from Mitchell when he came out of the backfield was a stroke of genius. Sure Mitchell was completely alone and caught the ball for an easy 1st down but somehow that led to the Rams winning.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I like his technique. Running away from Mitchell when he came out of the backfield was a stroke of genius. Sure Mitchell was completely alone and caught the ball for an easy 1st down but somehow that led to the Rams winning.

Yeah, maybe the game plan was anyone is allowed to get a first down as long as Deebow doesn’t. Lol!

That said, Reeder missed the play on the Deebow screen pass for a TD as well. Bad angle. Couldn’t get through traffic. Too slow. Etc.

Q729

Legend
super-bowl-56-super-bowl-lvi-uniforms-sportslogosnet-bengals-rams.png