Sundays uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Is it a throwback game or regular uniforms .
I couldn't find the thread from earlier in the season.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On another note about this game, ticket prices have reduced substantially as of Friday morning 10/26.
So, if you were on the fence like me because I didn't want to pay $203 for a nosebleed seat, they are now about $128-$132 on Stubhub. I have to attend a celebration of life on Sunday for a family friend who passed away last week and can't make it. Missing this game will break my streak of attending 10 prior home games in a row, but, my friend Bill is getting top priority as he should.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I want the throwback whites/yellow/blue...like was worn in SB's 14/34.... best uni ever.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

This is actually a great point. No clue what uniforms we will wear in the playoffs. I'd guess they go back to the whites though.

But it'd be 6, technically. We're wearing the color rush again for the Chiefs in Mexico City.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I still prefer the whites

images

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is actually a great point. No clue what uniforms we will wear in the playoffs. I'd guess they go back to the whites though.

If I'm Kroenke my team would wear the throwbacks in any playoff home games, and I'd pay the league fine, whatever it is. For the Super Bowl if the Rams are visitor the whites are fine, but if they're the home team guess what? That's right MFers throwbacks ahhh yeeeuh.