Sunday in Pittsburgh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't start many new topics , so maybe this is in the wrong forum . I just purchased my tickets and was wondering if anyone on the board would be attending .
6 of us will be in section 112 with Ram jerseys on ( my grandsons first real game ) . He''s wearing his favorite player Cooper Kupps jersey . If anyone wants to tailgate before the game , let me know . I live in Pa . And Steeler fans are the worst there is , so watch yourself . Hopefully I'll see a few of you fellow Ram fans and come home with a win .

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't start many new topics , so maybe this is in the wrong forum . I just purchased my tickets and was wondering if anyone on the board would be attending .
6 of us will be in section 112 with Ram jerseys on ( my grandsons first real game ) . He''s wearing his favorite player Cooper Kupps jersey . If anyone wants to tailgate before the game , let me know . I live in Pa . And Steeler fans are the worst there is , so watch yourself . Hopefully I'll see a few of you fellow Ram fans and come home with a win .
I want to see you and your son partying on TV, in an empty Stillers stadium at halftime, cuz the Rams are up by 30....

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I was planning on going to this game, but we had a rough year with unexpected expenses. If I had made that trip I think my wife's head would explode. It really sucks because I don't get many chances to see the Rams live. Pittsburgh is roughly a 4 hour drive. I would never take my son to a game in Philly, New York maybe.

Have a great time.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I see temps in LA today around 85 degrees sunny, Saturday near 90*. Temps in Pittsburgh PA high is 38 degrees. Game day cloudy approx 45 *.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm a little shakey on this game because the Rams simply haven't been solid playing like last year. No doubt they should win...BUT...WHERE IS THEIR FOCUS???

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
What im seeing is the weather on sunday in Pittsburgh is going to be partly sunny 52 degrees. Wind 5-10 mph with gusts up to 25mph.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What im seeing is the weather on sunday in Pittsburgh is going to be partly sunny 52 degrees. Wind 5-10 mph with gusts up to 25mph.

Sunday appears the best weather day in a 7+ day stretch....

(y) We'll take that!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Post a few pics here if you can. I always love seeing everyone.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sunday appears the best weather day in a 7+ day stretch....

(y) We'll take that!

That's why I waited so long to buy my tickets . It turned out to be a good move when I found 6 tickets together 1st row behind the Rams at the 35 yard line .

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall

What is 52 degrees in real money?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I might drive up Sunday morning. I’ll be in Virginia Saturday. There’s a group of Rams fans tailgating in Green Lot 23 starting at 1pm. Some are talking about meeting up at Hofbrauhaus Pittsburgh Brewery and Restaurant Saturday night. Have fun and represent! I’ll post if I end up making it!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
:)

I'll take a few , but you'll probably have to post them for me .

Hi Gabe, you can upload direct from your phone. It is really easy now. This was a nice change with the forum update a few months back. It is something we are trying to spread the word!

Excited to see anything you can share!

Here is a quick instruction:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I was supposed to be going to this game with my Steelers fan buddy, but just got back from a conference in Orlando and the wifey would kill me if I spent one night at home and bailed on her a day later, lol. I'm about a four hr drive away as well, and ain't no way I would be driving home post game.

Instead, I will make a metric ton of chili and watch with my buddy at my house. If things go terribly, I will secretly add some 2,000,000+ Scoville unit hot sauce to his bowl so he can enjoy some agony as well.

dabxxx1_1024x1024.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
:)

I'll take a few , but you'll probably have to post them for me .

Perfect...

That's no problem.

I'll send you my cell # so that you can just text them to me. I'll post em for you. Take as many as you want to text me!