Suh signs one year deal with the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
giphy.gif

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
...wow. FOUR games against Russell & Bradford. Can't wait!!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Holy freaking crap!! Slap my ass and call me Sally!!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!! This Rams D-line gonna be a QB killer!! Just wish it was a 2-3year deal. :cheers:

Heeeyyyy Sally! Whatchu doing later?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
One year. Low risk, relative to “fit”. My biggest concern there was locker room, TBH.

He should be motivated to be amazing!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I know this is a Suh thread... but now (perhaps after LB) it shifts to finding an offensive weapon to replace Watkins presence. Either at WR or TE.

I think we are lighter there than some think. Imagine if Woods missed games to injury? ...Yeah, I don’t want to think of that either.

jjab360

Legend
I think he's clearly not in the long term plans, but as a one year rental where we're going all-in for the SB right now it doesn't get much better. The fact that he was cut so we'll still keep our Watkins/TruJo comp picks, plus get another 3rd round pick if he signs somewhere else next offseason is just icing on the cake.

Finally, I went back and watched a lot of Suh in recent years and watched a lot of Donald to compare the two, and while I'm still excited for Suh it gives me an entirely new appreciation for how good AD actually is. Suh is much closer in talent level to Brockers than he is to AD and that's not an insult to any of those three players, just an observation on how ridiculously good AD is.