Suggestion box: Rams v shehogs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Priority #1.
Score early and quiet that crowd.

Priority #2.
Throw the house at Wilson and man up on their receivers.

Priority #3.
Get Amendola heavily, heavily involved. So much so that it opens up the RUN game.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Somebody hide pete's chewing gum so I don't have to watch that mother fucker open mouth smacking through out the game. Either that, or spike that shit with something rancid.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
Somebody hide pete's chewing gum so I don't have to watch that mother fucker open mouth smacking through out the game. Either that, or spike that shit with something rancid.
I change my mind.

THAT is priority #1.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
Priority #1.
Score early and quiet that crowd.

Priority #2.
Throw the house at Wilson and man up on their receivers.

Priority #3.
Get Amendola heavily, heavily involved. So much so that it opens up the RUN game.

It's hard to come up with priorities higher than those.

If we can score early it quiets the crowd and gives us some confidence <-- Which we need.

I feel we'll do fine containing the RB and WR's, but Wilson is the wild card.

At the end of the day it comes down to our ability to score points. So my #4 Priority would be score points! :lmao:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:
Selassie I said:
I change my mind.

THAT is priority #1.
Chicken Dinner

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Okay, I just watched NFC playbook on NFLN and it pissed me off that the entire segment was on the seafaggots and nothing on the RAMS. Typical for the pundits to jump on their bandwagon. Yeah they are in the playoffs, but they will be one and done. Anyway, I have had time to think about this one and here is what the RAMS need to do to pull out a huge win in seattle and enter the off-season with a ton of momentum.

1:) Again, defensive pressure on wilson. We need to get at least 4 sacks and pressure him to step up in the pocket rather than allow him to get outside. He is barely 6'0", so if he has to step up it will be harder to find the passing lanes. He is like Brees in that they drop him deep so he can see over the O-Line. Pressure, pressure, pressure!

2:) Limit their running game to 100 yards. Their 55-45 run/pass, so we need to make them one dimensional. Cannot let lynch or wilson break off big gains.

3:) With pressure comes turnovers, so 3 picks is what I see.

4:) Again, O-Line needs to keep Sam upright and clean. Second game where O-Line doesn't give up a sack.

5:) SJAX gets 80-100 yards rushing with a score. Richardson will pick up some solid carries along with some receptions, via the screen game.

6:) Sam will continue to show patience and be efficient in the passing game. He will go 24-36 with 250 yards and two scores. Amendola, and Givens will find the openings in the seattle secondary.

7:) We need a special teams score this week. We are so due for a punt or kickoff returned for a touchdown.

8:) Shotty... you know seattle will bring a ton of pressure, so use quick passing game and screen packages.

9:) Coach Fish... nothing to lose so use the whole playbook. I see a couple trick plays coming!

Bottom line is punch these pricks in the mouth from the very first play. Send notice to the league that the RAMS are back! I want to see the seacocks limping into the playoffs. Nothing would be sweeter than seeing pete "the cheat" choking on his gum midway through the first half knowing they can't win. The seadicks are due for a letdown after three huge wins. Karma will bite them in the ass for all the points they have put up over the last few weeks, and they will struggle to score. Their crowd will be insane, but the key is to stay disciplined and patient. It won't be easy, but the RAMS will win.

Final score: RAMS - 31, seacocks - 17

GO RAMS!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, that's why I didn't post the Playbook episode.
If you're going to ONLY talk about one team, then change the freaking title of the video.
Jackholes.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Priority # 2...Joe Barksdale and Michael Brocker eat a high fiber breakfast and drop a couple grizzly bear size deuces in the middle of the field.