Stupidest of all the stupidest shit of the day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rainbow Thumbs Down GIF by Mind Pump Media

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Right.... Because the Niners are going to pay McVay more than the $100 million that Amazon or another network are going to throw at him to work 20 hours a week. :laugh4:

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Right.... Because the Niners are going to pay McVay more than the $100 million that Amazon or another network are going to throw at him to work 20 hours a week. :laugh4:

No, it's because Ratboy has more super bowl titles than McVay. Oh wait.............. :)

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I saw another stupid thing on Reddit today suggesting the Rams disappointing season is due to ... a Super Bowl hangover?

:eyeroll:

Yeah, all our big stars are out with injury and our OL is 3rd and 4th stringers, minus Havs, but sure, let's call it a SB hangover.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
There's so much stupid speculation and fucking lies on the internet and it's snowballing out of control. Was on youtube the other night and almost half the screen I was looking at was bullshit stories. Just complete trash to get clicks. Dead celebrity reports who are still alive, dumb over reaction headlines of celebrities trashing each other. Stupid fake over-enhanced pics of bodybuilders. I fucking hate social media.
:sick2:

fearsomefour

Legend

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And now perhaps the stupidest of the stupidest...

Why am I getting an email notification for Birthday deals on Cards merchandise?!

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Dead celebrity reports who are still alive, dumb over reaction headlines of celebrities trashing each other. Stupid fake over-enhanced pics of bodybuilders. I fucking hate social media.

yeah, and when you find something that looks interesting, and you click on it it isn't even there