StubHub

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Okay, I was looking on StubHub today for Rams ticket for the upcoming season and found a deal that just seems too good to be true. I have used StubHub in the past without incident but this one has me concerned.

Have any of you ever had any issue with StubHub?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
BigRamFan said:
Okay, I was looking on StubHub today for Rams ticket for the upcoming season and found a deal that just seems too good to be true. I have used StubHub in the past without incident but this one has me concerned.

Have any of you ever had any issue with StubHub?
I haven't. I've gotten concert tickets from them before, and it's all good.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I should have pulled the ticket. I found tickets for the Tampa game on the Rams sideline for $39 each. After reading your response I went back to grab them, feeling better about the decision, and they were "no longer available". :grr:

I knew I should have just gone for it!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I've used StubHub many times... in fact, I got my tickets for the last Ram game in tampon through them. Never had a problem.

Sorry to hear you missed those tickets. See you at the game.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Thanks, I can't wait to meet many of the guys from this board there. Should be a great tailgate party.

Hey Selassie, I understand you do a lobster tailgate dish. Assuming another good lobster season down in the Keys I hope to be able to bring up some as well.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Last year I was forced to do all my lobstering in the Keys... I was pleasantly surprised at the numbers and size. It was great for the Keys.

This year I'm getting my bugs in the Bahamas like I usually do. So I will be able to stock mass quantities ... there will be plenty for tailgating,,, there will be some on the grill for you too.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
That's awesome! Thanks Brother. I was a little concerned with dragging tailgateing supplies all the way to Tampa. I'll be sure to bring plenty of refreshments though! :cheese:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My pleasure BigRamFan. It's always a treat for me to be able to hang with other Ram Fans. As I'm sure you're aware ,,, there aren't many of us here in FL. I think the lobster enabled me to attract a few more to the party last time. Especially the guys who were from STL , CA , and other out-of-towners.

Looking forward to a large Ram tailgate ... the bigger the better.