Streaming Question

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
What software do people use to protect their IP address when they stream games? Or any other software to protect computers during streaming.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I stream on my kindle. I don’t use anything other than what came with the OS. I’ve never had a problem

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
There are tons of VPN options out there. I use IPVanish. It's cheap. Like $50 a year or something... Maybe even less.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
I use Surfshark. I originally bought a separate router with VPN running on that router, but it was a problem when a user would use log in wirelessly to the ISP router. I was originally using Kodi much more. Now I have Surfshark running on only the devices that I need to hide.

oldnotdead

Legend
I tried Surfshark and they kept saying I was out of country. Being in AZ I have Cox as my provider. I use Express VPN because they have multiple servers in LA to chose from. I use Hulu because it works best for me. Sometimes Hulu denies me. So I go back and clear all my tracers and cache, and then change LA servers to one in Santa Monica and that always works. With Hulu I really don't worry about it because I have it set to record the game and so it doesn't seem to mind where I am to watch a recorded game.

Just make sure you aren't logged into anything (i.e. YouTube, Google, etc) and do a simple cache and tracer clear before you try logging in.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
I'd be careful about using a "free" Vpn, especially if you are streaming video for free that you normally have to pay for. Express VPN is great and probably any of the top ten VPN services are fine. Some have free trials and I would test drive it before you commit. I'm up for renewal in June, so I plan to see what is available now.