Streaming live games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Recently I got rid of cable TV and went to streaming for my shows. But how does one watch live Rams games? Is there any sort of pay per view, or do I have to get old relic of an antenna?

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Well being from the uk, I didn't get a choice of what game to watch so I had to go online and stream the rams game from some dodgy sites..
This year I'm paying for nfl gamepass so I can actually see more than 7 pixels

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
UK based here too - will have to be gamepass for me too - I don't think there's another decent choice....

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Game pass? I shall Google it, thanks guys.

Only Sky games are blacked out (only 6pm and 9pm Sunday) and they are easily overcome by using Hola if you enjoy illegally watching your sport.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Only Sky games are blacked out (only 6pm and 9pm Sunday) and they are easily overcome by using Hola if you enjoy illegally watching your sport.
If the rams are on sky then I won't need gamepass.. Although I don't think they were last year, except for tgat Thursday night game, but we won't go into that

If the rams are on sky then I won't need gamepass.. Although I don't think they were last year, except for tgat Thursday night game, but we won't go into that

Don't have Sky, only English sports I watch are rugby league and the occasional t20 game, so would be a waste.

A55VA6

Legend
I mainly use http://ifirstrowus.eu - it's free. The links flv posted are just as good.

Usually on game day there is anywhere from 1-12 different streams with some bad quality and some pretty good quality. I haven't missed a game in years because of live streaming.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I'm pasting in here what I put in the direct tv thread the other day since it applies here:

Years ago I got rid of cable as I was tired of paying a high bill per month to have all of these channels I don't watch just so I can then pay more money for Sunday ticket on top of that. Since then I have been streaming all of the sports I watch from my laptop onto my tv. I have not one time got a virus on my computer. If you have anti virus you'll be fine. I suggest using Firefox and using Adblock, any popup add on they have and noscript. Noscript is nice because you can manually at the bottom right hand corner of the screen choose what you allow to be displayed. Just allow what is needed to view the stream and block out everything else. The first time you go to any site you'll have to allow things but it's not a big deal. After that first time it remembers each site you went to. As others have said the quality is not going to be as good as if you were paying but for the money you'll be saving by not paying a cable bill and NFL ticket bill it is good. I watch nfl redzone, baseball, hockey, basketball, anything. I'm watching the World Cup game now. I have not had many times over the years where I had to switch streams. I use only these two sites below and I have not missed anything yet. First row also has streams of espn and nfl network going at all times. Also, these two sites have not been closed down since I've been using them and are pretty reliable.

www.vipboxam.co
ifirstrowus.eu