Stream for the game Sunday ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
I have had Sunday Ticket since 95 when the Rams moved. I had been getting it the last 2 weeks before the season starts by asking for it and getting it. I called in Aug about my bill and was told I had already had Sunday Ticket for the season so I was pleased.
Had it the first week but everyone else did too. It seems the guy did not know what he was talking about when he told me that and now since the season started it was not available as a comp.
This is the first week in 24 years I have not had the game in my house. The games have been on local TV, until now.
Help !!! How do I stream ? Where ?
Thanks for any help.

MachS

Hall of Fame
If I need to I always just search in Google: "NFL Streams Reddit." This brings you to a Reddit thread with all the NFL games. Just click on the Rams v Falcons and you will see multiple links you can use to view the game. Works from any smarthphone or computer.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If I need to I always just search in Google: "NFL Streams Reddit." This brings you to a Reddit thread with all the NFL games. Just click on the Rams v Falcons and you will see multiple links you can use to view the game. Works from any smarthphone or computer.

I tried that last week and every link required my credit card. I didn’t want to enter that.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I tried that last week and every link required my credit card. I didn’t want to enter that.

You must have been looking in a different spot, because you dont have to put in any info, just click on the link. This is the thread that has all the games, there are none right now but refresh on Sunday:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

Click on Rams v Falcons game, and as you scroll down you will see different stream options. I always use the Buffstreamz link (typically towards the top). Now when you click on the link, there are occasionally pop-up ads which you need to close. That might have taken you to some credit card scam or something lol idk. But close any ads if they popup, and you will see a big play button to press on the site. Every game full HD is available, as well as the Red Zone channel.

Ram65

Legend
You must have been looking in a different spot, because you dont have to put in any info, just click on the link. This is the thread that has all the games, there are none right now but refresh on Sunday:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

Click on Rams v Falcons game, and as you scroll down you will see different stream options. I always use the Buffstreamz link (typically towards the top). Now when you click on the link, there are occasionally pop-up ads which you need to close. That might have taken you to some credit card scam or something lol idk. But close any ads if they popup, and you will see a big play button to press on the site. Every game full HD is available, as well as the Red Zone channel.

I think it is no longer on reddit. They are moving to a different website.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This my go to.

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
Yeah, Reddit worked great for me this past Sunday. I think it only stopped once and went out and went back in, and it was good.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I tried three different streams and each one froze up after about ten minutes. The one I use for college games, that never freezes or buffers was the worst for the Rams. I got all of mine from Sportssurge. I guess I will try to figure out red dot again for the next game.

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
I tried three different streams and each one froze up after about ten minutes. The one I use for college games, that never freezes or buffers was the worst for the Rams. I got all of mine from Sportssurge. I guess I will try to figure out red dot again for the next game.
Download the Reddit app. I have noticed that it works much better from the app than the web.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
DM me if you still need a link. I have a really, really good one, but I don't want to post it in non member only exclusive areas...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Download the Reddit app. I have noticed that it works much better from the app than the web.
Funny. I've had the opposite luck. I watched the last game on Reddit through Edge and had zero problems. I've had it stop occasionally in the past but generally the buffstreams stream works great for me on Reddit.