Stop jinxing the team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Placeholder - when she still had 2 eyes and no gray hair.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I could always steal them and put them on a gay dating site now. ;) Just saying.. lol However, I don't know you and you may like that? No offense if you do at all. I'm a libertarian.. To each their own. But just saying. :)
I wouldn't see it, and I presume they wouldn't know what a Boffo97 was.

But hey, if you want to be over there, have fun with it. ;)

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
iPQgCpx.jpg
Will Def switch over to this for a bit. Thanks man!!!!!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Can't hurt. I don't even recognize myself in that pic anymore anyway. Will change when on laptop later..
I for one would hate to see that avatar go away. With a dog by your side, a Harley in the background, and a dartboard on the wall, that would embody 5 of the 6 favorite things in life.

(#1 is a given).:rockon:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

I like that a lot man, really. Instead of going back to my original after this I'm going to use yours.

Anyway you can make it like 300x300 or whatever the max dimensions are for an avatar and have it a little better quality, or hell, just keep the dimensions of mine and change it to the colors on the one you did. love it man.

Edit:, nvm, actually looks fine when shrunk down. love it man, going to be going back and forth with yours and x's now lol.

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I like that a lot man, really. Instead of going back to my original after this I'm going to use yours.

Anyway you can make it like 300x300 or whatever the max dimensions are for an avatar and have it a little better quality, or hell, just keep the dimensions of mine and change it to the colors on the one you did. love it man.

Edit:, nvm, actually looks fine when shrunk down. love it man, going to be going back and forth with yours and x's now lol.
What is that image anyway? I know it has to do with Tron, but I can't find that image at all anywhere.

What do you think of this?

FgT4KBE.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
What is that image anyway? I know it has to do with Tron, but I can't find that image at all anywhere.

What do you think of this?

FgT4KBE.jpg
Wow, that is quite fucking sick as hell!!! That's awesome man. Now I have yet another avatar to use and love it. Anyway I could get it in blue like the original or like the picture below instead of red? the red and gold reminds me of the whiners lol.

This is tron:
images

This is him in the new one as Rinzler:
rinzler___tron___legacy___fanart_by_sherifnagy-d6jswxk.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Anyway I could get it in blue like the original or like the picture below instead of red? the red and gold reminds me of the whiners lol.
?

HxFLvMd.jpg