Stitches

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
My boy did this last week and I had to take my first pair of stitches out today....interesting. The swelling was so bad because he hit his had falling off my bed 3 days after the stitches were put in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 198
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 143

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Before stitches. He's gonna have a hell of a scar

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 145

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ouch!

Although - you have boys - so taking out stitches is part of the whole Dad job. That and tying a string from their tooth to the doorknob and letting her fly.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Luckily only one boy. My daughter isn't a fan of pain so she is more careful. Though almost two years ago I had just got done cooking them some eggs and she reached up and touched the burner, since then, she understands pain and seems to respect it lol. His little ass don't care.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Thats a big gash. At least he will have a cool scar from it. When He is older he can tell the ladies he pushed his sister out of the way of a car and got hit in the head or something lol.

I always fuck with people when they ask me about some of mine, and they always believe it. From shark attacks to being attacked by a butcher lol.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's a rite of passage. I've had stitches in my forehead, back of the head, chin, underneath my right eye, left arm, left hand, and right foot.

Now that I think about it ... not a whole lot of quality parental supervision going on when I was growing up apparently.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Oh, I've had over a hundred stitches, but I didn't want him to go thru that. I was wrestling a buddy when I was about 15 and I had him in a head lock and he dove to the ground and my elbow went thru a fish tank. 70 external stitches and about 30 internal. And then about 60 others. Damn it's ridiculous to think about it lol.

cracengl

Rookie
I have 2 boys. One will be 4 in a few days, the other is 9 weeks. I'm seriously hoping the little one takes it easier than the older one. The older one is always falling down, running into coffee tables, etc. A couple of summers ago my wife took him to her grandparents house. He went outside with her grandfather while she took care of her grandmother. In the meantime the grandfather thought it would be okay to let my son mess around with the old lab dog chained up in the yard. Apparently he tried to ride him and ended up getting attacked. Several stitches later, he has a couple of wicked scars on his face.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have 2 boys. One will be 4 in a few days, the other is 9 weeks. I'm seriously hoping the little one takes it easier than the older one. The older one is always falling down, running into coffee tables, etc. A couple of summers ago my wife took him to her grandparents house. He went outside with her grandfather while she took care of her grandmother. In the meantime the grandfather thought it would be okay to let my son mess around with the old lab dog chained up in the yard. Apparently he tried to ride him and ended up getting attacked. Several stitches later, he has a couple of wicked scars on his face.

That would seriously piss me off.