Still recovering from last night...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
What a rush!

Connected with a lot of draftniks from other teams last night and also sat in the balcony with a bunch of Rams fans, we had a great view of everything. One Rams fan I sat with was a little kid who was guessing all the picks before they happened, the kid was clairvoyant. He called almost everything right in the first round even after the trades. When he called Dix to Green Bay, this Packers fan sitting in front of us turned around and said "If you know the picks don't ruin it for the rest of us". I laughed and said "the kid is just guessing, man. Just be glad he didn't say Johnny Manziel." And then what happens? Trade and Manziel goes next. Everyone cracked up.

Most Rams fans at the draft were pumped over the picks, a few were nervous that we didn't get a safety.

At the end of the draft I was taking pictures from the press section. And heard guys talking about who had the best first round. Most of them liked what the Browns did.

Redskins fans sitting across from us were pissed when Roby went off the board. I said cheer up, we're letting you have your first round picks back next year.

A Rams fan that I met yesterday got seated in the 2nd row by sheer luck. He was sitting right next to Dion Sanders and he said he was arguing the picks with him. He also said Robinson shook hands with him after Robinson saw his Rams colors. Very cool.

The wifi and phone service was awful in the hall. I could hardly get out any texts. And forget about sending pics. No way. But it was an amazing experience. First time I did it and I recommend that everyone does it once. There is so much buzz in the house, like nothing I've ever experienced before. Guys who have been coming for year said this is the best one ever. So much suspense. And they give you these earpieces that have 3 channels on them so you can hear what is being said on the big screens. That was very cool too.

I've been watching the draft since the 80's on TV, and I was worried that I may not like this as much. But it was so much better than watching on TV.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Great post. Are you going to the draft tonight too?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Very cool, Max. There were some people in the live chat that caught you on the tube. You're famous now!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
What a rush!

Connected with a lot of draftniks from other teams last night and also sat in the balcony with a bunch of Rams fans, we had a great view of everything. One Rams fan I sat with was a little kid who was guessing all the picks before they happened, the kid was clairvoyant. He called almost everything right in the first round even after the trades. When he called Dix to Green Bay, this Packers fan sitting in front of us turned around and said "If you know the picks don't ruin it for the rest of us". I laughed and said "the kid is just guessing, man. Just be glad he didn't say Johnny Manziel." And then what happens? Trade and Manziel goes next. Everyone cracked up.

Most Rams fans at the draft were pumped over the picks, a few were nervous that we didn't get a safety.

At the end of the draft I was taking pictures from the press section. And heard guys talking about who had the best first round. Most of them liked what the Browns did.

Redskins fans sitting across from us were pissed when Roby went off the board. I said cheer up, we're letting you have your first round picks back next year.

A Rams fan that I met yesterday got seated in the 2nd row by sheer luck. He was sitting right next to Dion Sanders and he said he was arguing the picks with him. He also said Robinson shook hands with him after Robinson saw his Rams colors. Very cool.

The wifi and phone service was awful in the hall. I could hardly get out any texts. And forget about sending pics. No way. But it was an amazing experience. First time I did it and I recommend that everyone does it once. There is so much buzz in the house, like nothing I've ever experienced before. Guys who have been coming for year said this is the best one ever. So much suspense. And they give you these earpieces that have 3 channels on them so you can hear what is being said on the big screens. That was very cool too.

I've been watching the draft since the 80's on TV, and I was worried that I may not like this as much. But it was so much better than watching on TV.
I think the "earpieces" may be the same as those they gave us at the US Open, American Express was passing them out ,really cool blue tooth type radios.

Are you satisfied with our picks

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not gonna be there tonight. Too much on my plate.

Love the picks. Donald is coming into the perfect situation for him. He will take so much advantage playing on our DL. It's gonna be scary what we do to Wilson and Kaepernick now. And it will be criminal what we do to Palmer.

Robinson was the right pick. Everyone knew it in the Hall. It was like picking Secretariat in the Belmont Stakes.

As I said last night, even the Niners fans said, "you guys had a nice draft with a sad look on their faces." They hated it.

Gotta get some DBs tonight. I was hoping Bucannon lasted. There are still some solid guys left though.

And all the RBs are still there, what a paradigm shift. The OGs too. There are about 15 players left that could have gone in the first round last year.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Thanks for the report. Have fun man........and find that Browns fan and get your $5 back........

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
sounds like it was a blast... thanks so much for sharing. Can't wait to see more of your pics.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I am too. I drank copious amounts of vodka last night.