Still No Respect!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JCK363

Behind Enemy Lines
Name
John
So after what most people would call a decisive if not dominating win by the Rams over the Broncos Sunday, this is the picture NFL Network chooses to promote the Rewind broadcast of the game. Why am I not surprised? SMH

DenStlRewind.png

Big Game

Living The Dream
No worries when we beat the Chargers this weekend. All of them will claim how they predicted the Rams defense to be so good and it just took them time to gel. smh watch it happen :sneaky::whistle:

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
No worries when we beat the Chargers this weekend. All of them will claim how they predicted the Rams defense to be so good and it just took them time to gel. smh watch it happen :sneaky::whistle:
Well to be fair, we'll see a lot of the same thing here too. :eek:

moklerman

Warner-phile
C'mon, even as Rams fans can we all say that we're sold on this team? One unexpected win doesn't garner respect. The Rams do that just about every year. Chicago and Indy last year for example. The Rams are the one's who have to sustain it before everyone will buy into them actually being legitimate.

Too many big "if's" to be sold at this point for me. Don't get me wrong, I hope they've turned the corner. I hope they continue to play good defense. I hope the offense can continue to improve with Hill at QB. I hope Tre Mason is the real deal.

But I thought those things last year too. I mean, WTF with Zac Stacy?!? I didn't have any illusions about him being the next Eric Dickerson but I thought they'd found a late round gem who could start. At least. Is he even dressing for games at this point?

I think Hill is much better than Clemens but Clemens looked VERY serviceable in his early starts when he was insulated by a good running game and really good defense/special teams.

No, I don't blame the average fan/media for not buying into the Rams.

Yet.

PreshusRoy

UDFA
downloadfile-2.jpeg

Trainer:Son, do you know where you are at?

Sanders: Yeah... I'm in Norway on a cruise. . See the pretty pony. Come back pony, I love you. .. BTW can i get a margarita on the rocks with smelling salts.

Trainer: Oh lawd, cancel Xmas

ztoben

Professional NFL Couch Analyst
Name
ztoben
C'mon, even as Rams fans can we all say that we're sold on this team? One unexpected win doesn't garner respect. The Rams do that just about every year. Chicago and Indy last year for example. The Rams are the one's who have to sustain it before everyone will buy into them actually being legitimate.

Too many big "if's" to be sold at this point for me. Don't get me wrong, I hope they've turned the corner. I hope they continue to play good defense. I hope the offense can continue to improve with Hill at QB. I hope Tre Mason is the real deal.

But I thought those things last year too. I mean, WTF with Zac Stacy?!? I didn't have any illusions about him being the next Eric Dickerson but I thought they'd found a late round gem who could start. At least. Is he even dressing for games at this point?

I think Hill is much better than Clemens but Clemens looked VERY serviceable in his early starts when he was insulated by a good running game and really good defense/special teams.

No, I don't blame the average fan/media for not buying into the Rams.

Yet.

Something just feels different with this team right now. I don't know what it is, but I can't help buy feel optimistic.

ztoben

Professional NFL Couch Analyst
Name
ztoben
Optimistic or "sold"? Big difference. ;)

Yeah, there's a reason I avoided saying I was sold. It's hard to be "sold" on a 4-6 team, but I can't act like I'm not happy with our wins over seattle, san fran, and denver.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Were gonna go out and take that fucking respect this weekend and shove it down every ones throats!!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I recall, that play was very big at the time.

Rams were very fortunate the ball bounced right back into the gut of Hill or there were three Denver defenders right there, ready to scoop it up and it looked like clear sailing to the end zone.

I think that may be why that picture was featured? That, and it was a crushing blow to a QB... those usually get attention.