Stephon Tuitt Interview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsaddiction

Rookie
Name
Anthony
Just got a last minute commitment from Stephon Tuitt of Notre Dame to be our guest on the podcast tomorrow. Any suggestions for questions/talking points?

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
Just got a last minute commitment from Stephon Tuitt of Notre Dame to be our guest on the podcast tomorrow. Any suggestions for questions/talking points?

I actually think this guy is in play as a rotational DT. Absolute prototypical specimen at DT for fisher with his size and skill. A hageman clone if you will. Also similar to brockers and Langford in every way. Big time dark horse in my opinion for exactly what rams' brass may be looking for. Question is, he may go too early

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Ask him about how disappointing it was to not be able to be at the combine. How is his recovery going from his Jones fracture. ND's pro day is in 4 days I think, imagine he wont be there.

Ask him if he thinks he's the best DE in the draft, and what he thinks of Clowney. Ask him what he thinks it takes to be a good pass rusher, and if he's looking forward to getting after QBs at the next level.

Tell him the Rams may be looking to add talent on the offensive line during the draft. Ask him about going against Yankey, Lewan, (anyone I'm leaving off), and who he thinks is the best linemen he's faced in his college career.

Just some stuff off the top of my head. Haven't been able to listen in a while, but I do enjoy the podcast you guys do. I'll def make sure I tune into this one.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I might ask how big of an adjustment it was to move from DE to NT in ND's 3-4 scheme due to injuries to Nix and if he has a preference in regards to playing 3-4 DE or 4-3 DT in the NFL?

laramsoriginal

Starter
Huge ND fan here so I would ask about his playing weight. His SO year he completely dominated due to his size/quickness/strength. his JR year he suffered a hernia and gained an extra 15-20LB of bad weight.

Ask what is his ideal playing weight, and what position he prefers playing (DE or DT)?

Last edited:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Ask him about the whole draft process. What types of questions do most teams ask, what are some weirder questions that they ask.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Ask him who were the toughest OL he face in college.