Steeler Fans are Scared

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I was chatting with Steeler fans for a few days at http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/

Very respectful, all factual, no smacktalk.

Then 2 days ago they changed my privileges so I couldn't post and refuse to tell me why.

I can only assume they are cowards and very scared of this game. (y) It's the only reasonable explanation.

fat-steelers-fan.jpg

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
If the week 1 Rams show up, they should be scared. I wasn't feeling it last week, I am now!! We got this!

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I wish I could Like and Dislike that photo at the same time......

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Now they are all over there circle jerking like they didn't predict blowouts. Like they didn't oppress dissent and debate.

Steeler fans have just moved to the bottom of my list. Fools and cowards. Hawks fans might be fools, but they aren't cowards. There are two kinds of people I can't stand, and they are both.

I have one word for you coward fools, Ben.

ben-roethlisberger-hurt-against-rams-1.gif

Our gift that will keep on giving.

I don't take happiness from injuries, but I do take happiness from disappointed fans who are both cowards and fools.

Last edited: