Stedman Bailey?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Am I the only Rams fan that thinks Stedman Bailey might be the best WR on the Rams roster right now? I think he has a very bright future as a Ram but I would still like to see the Rams get another quality WR in the Draft.

I absolutely think he might be. He NEEDS to be played a lot in these last two games. A LOT! He needs reps and we need to see what his ceiling could be.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In college, I said Stedman reminded me of a WR who played for Jeff Fisher back in the day...Derrick Mason. Stedman is a savvy player that goes all out on every play and is extremely aggressive with the ball in the air. He'll take some time to learn the nuances of the pro game but I think he'll be a very good #2 in due time.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Am I the only Rams fan that thinks Stedman Bailey might be the best WR on the Rams roster right now? I think he has a very bright future as a Ram but I would still like to see the Rams get another quality WR in the Draft.

True dat!

V3

Hall of Fame

I think it's between him and Pettis right now. The thing is, Pettis is probably about at his ceiling already. Bailey has quite a bit more room left. I thought the Bailey pick was very underrated when it was made. I still don't get how a guy with those stats can last that long in the draft.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame

Both videos are well worth your time.

Thanks for posting those man. I was talking about his time with the Rams... but those videos definitely show is body control, hands and abnormally long arms. LOL!

I'm sure X will put together something this off season highlighting Bailey's season. Glad to hear he's doing well though.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
+1 Those are great videos! Thanks for sharing those with us! I think Bailey will be a huge asset to the Rams for many years!

ausmurp

Starter

This exactly is how I feel as well. I hope Bailey takes the next step and becomes a 1000 yd receiver for us - we need one so bad. Hope he shows something these next 2 games. If he is as good as ppl think, he should be able to put together a 100 yd game...

RamzFanz

Damnit

I would disagree about the top 32 statement. An argument could easily be made that both TA and SB are top 32 given the opportunity. Tavon is obvious and Bailey has zero drops which is obviously the lowest amongst Rams WRs, the highest catches per target percentage amongst the Rams WRs (better than Welker, Cobb, Amendola, Boldin, Decker, ETC), and is 28th in the NFL for YPC and YAC. Unfortunately, success doesn't equal opportunity on the Rams.

Last edited by a moderator: