Steadman Bailey running routes months after being shot

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
http://campussports.net/stedman-bailey-running-routes-months-after-being-shot-in-head/

stedmanbailey.jpg

Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey is back on the field running routes after being shot in the head back in November. Two videos of Bailey participating in wide receiver drills were posted to Instagram.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BEFbzjSCDSE/

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BEFmhtYGurN/

This is against the advice of Bailey’s doctors, but the former West Virginia Mountaineer is clearly determined. He has 59 catches for 843 yards and a pair of touchdowns since being drafted back in 2013, and the 2016 season will mark the final season of his rookie contract.

Be sure to stay tuned to Campus Sports for further updates on Bailey’s recovery!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn. Dude looks explosive off the line.

Let's get it Sted!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Man, I cant even run more then 5 mins without needing a nap. And this guy is running precision routes after getting SHOT IN THE HEAD. TWICE.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
This is nothing short of incredible. I wish him all the best in his recovery.

I know it is against his doctor's wishes, but Bailey is a fully grown man and can make his own decisions after doing his own cost-benefit analysis on the pros vs cons of returning to NFL play. If he decides to play again, I hope he achieves that goal, and realizes his full potential.

If the injury does not hold him back physically, I still think he can be a great possession receiver. It was a mystery to many Rams fans (myself included) why he got so few targets. Safest hands on the roster. I seem to recall a few .gifs of him getting wide open too, but Foles not even seeing him. He's been my favourite Rams WR for a few seasons now.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm pulling for him too. At least get on the roster so he can get paid!!!

I'd love, love, LOVE if he caught the SB winning TD for the Rams too.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
To my knowledge of reading things it isn't necessarily against the wishes of his doctors.

The doctors just have never seen anything like this before and don't really know what to expect.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would love it if he could come back and play! That being said I'm skeptical this is best for his health long term. I just hope he doesn't get hurt and suffer long term issues from the head injury.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Damn.... thumbs up Sted!

Side note, wish Tavon would add some hand movements to that release....

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Can you imagine this story if Stedman was permitted to continue in Training Camp & then earns the opportunity to start in the slot with Britt & Austin outside!:yess:

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Best wishes to Sted. Maybe have the Great Gazoo helmet ready for extra safety.

So, West Adams High School . . . Is that where the Rams are working out draft prospects and free agents? Anyone live in the area?

1500 W Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90007

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

good to see he's back to normal. he must be truly blessed to recover from that.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Dude is beastly determined and I give mad props for that. I will root for him from my very roots. I dunno if there's anyone I'll root harder for to make this team than Sted.

That said, the first time he goes over the middle... if some Safety makes helmet to helmet contact with Sted and he goes down, the Rams will lose their caca.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
It is so amazing to watch Tavon in these videos. That dude is so unbelievably quick and explosive.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
The Rams need to hook up SB with one of them Wes Welker type helmets though.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Love me some SB12. He looks as fast and agile as ever. Hope he is cleared to play. Dude is a baller.