Status of Barron

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
anyone have any news? Is he gonna see some real snaps this week?

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I imagine he'll be active. Last week, I think he got in town about the time they were doing the walk through. Didn't have time to really game plan him last week. He likely won't start since he's weeks behind but I would think they could work him in some packages or subpackages

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't tell you. No idea when they'll deem him ready. Gotta get the scheme down. But as Lazy said, they'll probably try to work him into some sub-packages in the mean time.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
The Ram secondary is very lean with only two working corners not including Joyner! The five safeties are in much better shape with only Davis out but McLeod has been slowed by a bad knee. That leaves three strong safeties fully healthy & Mark Barron is one so it may be a good time to break him out with well known Ram killer Cardinal all pro wide out running wild.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I listened to the Jeff Fisher show last night on the way home from work, and here's what he had to say about Barron.

Said that because of all the roster shuffling they approached mark about playing kickoff and kickoff returns last week, and he had no problem doing so. Was happy to get him into the game. Jeff said with an extra week at practice, they hope to get Barron into the game on defense for a couple of packages this week.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
oh good................i thought maybe he was injured as well.

Adrian

UDFA
Name
vermeilsRE
The Ram secondary is very lean with only two working corners not including Joyner! The five safeties are in much better shape with only Davis out but McLeod has been slowed by a bad knee. That leaves three strong safeties fully healthy & Mark Barron is one so it may be a good time to break him out with well known Ram killer Cardinal all pro wide out running wild.
I don't know, I've always liked mcloud as a corner and would trust Joyner covering a rb or in zone defenses.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I imagine he'll be active. Last week, I think he got in town about the time they were doing the walk through. Didn't have time to really game plan him last week. He likely won't start since he's weeks behind but I would think they could work him in some packages or subpackages

Yeah, I'd say he needs at least a month before it starts to click.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I don't think it's just Barron, I'd anticipate T.J. being moved to FS too. Just my two pennies. I also heard Fisher say he would try to work Mark in there, the sooner the better.

Penguin.

Rookie
I'd put....

McDonald ----- Joyner/Baron

Gaines Ogletree -- Laurinitus Mcleod/Joyner Johnson

Quinn - Donald - Langford - Hayes

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
  • He'll be in there for a few plays and hopefully he starts picking up the system quickly