Statistical intrigue.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
So now that our season is over I was thinking about some statistical questions/targets we still have in range, so 5 of mine:

Will Tavon Austin have a 50 yard receiving game in any of our remaining games? His current best this season is 35, is 50 too high?

Will Shaun Hill end the season with more TDs or more INTs? INTs currently winning out 3 to 2.

Will the Rams win back to back games? Something we're yet to do this season, our next 2 games are our best chance.

Will the Rams have a top 15 D? Currently 15th in scoring (excluding points scored directly off turnovers), with the team getting used to the system and the potential return of Long still to come maybe even top 10 is still possible, would say a lot if we didn't with only the 11th, 18th (with a back up QB), 20th, 22nd, 31st scoring Os to come.

Will Aaron Donald set the rookie DT tackle for loss record? Currently sits 3 off the lead.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Will Aaron Donald set the rookie DT tackle for loss record? Currently sits 3 off the lead.

I can say that much is likely given the teams we're facing. Even if he only played Oakland and Seattle I think he'd break it.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
We need Detroit and Dallas to lose out and we win out. Very possible. So yeah, our season isn't over. I think Tavon breaks out this week. He was supposed to last week but they won't give him the ball enough. I still think he could score two touchdowns per game if given enough opportunities.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Will Tavon Austin have a 50 yard receiving game in any of our remaining games? His current best this season is 35, is 50 too high?

reading that sickens me. why is it so difficult for schotty to get him involved in the offense?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Statistically, we are not eliminated from the play-offs yet!:)

SierraRam

Recreational User
reading that sickens me. why is it so difficult for schotty to get him involved in the offense?.

Agree!! I keep hearing that Tavon is the fastest guy on the team. Why not put him in Given's vacated role and throw him a couple of bombs per game. The last deep ball completed to him I remember was negated by a Jake Long tripping penalty. That won't happen now...

AD will shatter this record and many others before he's through!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Personally, I could care less what individual statistical benchmarks they reach. All I want is to be happy when the game is over.
As far as the season being over is concerned ... that's rubbish. I need to hear the words, "mathematically eliminated" first.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Personally, I could care less what individual statistical benchmarks they reach. All I want is to be happy when the game is over.
As far as the season being over is concerned ... that's rubbish. I need to hear the words, "mathematically eliminated" first.
Won't be over then for me, I will still want to win every game ,cuz like you I just want to be happy at the end of the game.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Mathematically we're still alive but with a very slim chance to advance.Aside from playing the spoiler role these last games are important.Especially on the defensive side of the ball because there won't be any major changes and they can work on chemistry while mastering GW scheme. The offense will have another QB next year so they can still work on getting better at running the plays.Our team will be a force next year with a healthy Bradford and a full year of learning the defense.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

We're eliminated(not technically but we are). But the season ain't over until we've played all 16 games. I spend January to September pining for this. I am going to enjoy every minute of it(and probably hate quite a few of those minutes at the same time).

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I just want to win, I don't care where we draft and who may or may not be available. This team needs to win and win now. They need to learn to beat teams,play full games and believe in themselves and each other. Time to play with confidence, build on positives, clean up the mistakes move on and learn. lastly Do not give the refs the opportunity to affect our chance to win.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
The remainder of this season is extended training camp to me. Scoreboard watching and dreams of winning out will only lead to another deflation I'm unwilling to intentionally endure. I'm enjoying the progress of Mason, Donald, McDonald, Ogletree, Barron, and Bailey. If we can upgrade Wells and Joseph next year, well, I think even a serviceable QB can get this team to the promised land (think Dilfer, Flacco).