Staley Quinn highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ABIGRAMFAN

UDFA
Name
ABIGRAMFAN
Did anyone else notice the blip they ran on Staley blocking Quinn. I saw a holding on most of those highlights.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I think they should move him around. Let Quinn play the left side a few plays play a game. Or even all game.
We have to find a way to get him to the qb.
For years Carter and Little were our best ends. They always lined up against the RT. They had a lot of success.
Let Hayes play against the LT so Quinn can have a more favorable matchup with the RT.

Worth a shot imo

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I think they should move him around. Let Quinn play the left side a few plays play a game. Or even all game.
We have to find a way to get him to the qb.
For years Carter and Little were our best ends. They always lined up against the RT. They had a lot of success.
Let Hayes play against the LT so Quinn can have a more favorable matchup with the RT.

Worth a shot imo

Not a bad idea, and might help by keeping the other team guessing.

Athos

Legend
They probably should just try to move him around the DL. Nothing really to lose at this point. We're 1-4. We aren't making the playoffs unless we win out. That's not happening.

Why not line up him at LDE? Try him in some kind of roaming, additional LB role. Try him as a free blitzer from up the middle. Inside, outside. Anywhere.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Literally every highlight they showed from the blurb is a holding on anybody but the Rams. It's ridiculous, they didn't show the one on Quinn where he got somebody's arm wrapped around his neck and dragged down to his knees only for them to call a make believe hold on JJ who was nowhere near anybody to hold them.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Were there any offensive holding calls on SF last night? I don't think there were. If that's the case, that means there has been ONLY ONE offensive holding called in the first 5 games for our opponents. ONE. Same number of sacks we have.

But they do call offensive pass interference on Jared Cook for doing NOTHING.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Were there any offensive holding calls on SF last night? I don't think there were. If that's the case, that means there has been ONLY ONE offensive holding called in the first 5 games for our opponents. ONE. Same number of sacks we have.

There was one on a running play deep in their own territory that we stuffed anyway. That was a "see, we call holding on the other team!" call, never mind that it was irrelevant to the play.