Stafford standing alone at coin toss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Does anyone know why he was alone at the coin toss?

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Body Odor.

Seriously, I would just assume it was a way to give him a little "Good Job nod".

It could have been all the captains but if they tried to designate the top veterans ... Donald, Whitworth, Ramsey, Miller, Kupp, Hekker and Stafford ... that's too many guys. So, just acknowledge Stafford's role and contribution.

Or, I guess it really could be the body odor thing.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I noticed that too , other teams have 4 players for the toss and we just have Stafford, strange.
Yeah, odd! I'm obviously not worried about it. Just curious!

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Yeah I think a lot of us noticed. Usually it's special team captain, Hecker, and defensive captain too like Donald or maybe even Weddle. But I was okay with the lone gunslinger thing too.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Yeah I think a lot of us noticed. Usually it's special team captain, Hecker, and defensive captain too like Donald or maybe even Weddle. But I was okay with the lone gunslinger thing too.
I think it's pretty badass they did it that way. Just didn't know there was a particular reason!

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I liked it. I think it was a power move. All of the Bengals players were there trying to stare him down and he's like "I'm THE person you have to worry about this game"

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I missed a lot of coin tosses so I wouldn't be the one to verify. I just remember some previous coin tosses. Much of this year I tuned in right as they're lining up for kickoff.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Isn't that how they did it all season? It's not the first time I know.
It's not? Guess I missed coin toss. Thought Hekker and then were always with him.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
He’s the big cheese and, of course, the cheese stands…well, you know!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was hoping Billie Jean did a no look coin toss as a tribute. No such luck.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
What I did like is our guys running out of the tunnel with Helmets on, while Joey Shiesty had his off and mugging it up.

WE NOT ME!!!

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Every home game I was at, which was most this year, that's how we did it. Only Stafford out for the toss.
Thanks for the info. I just never ever noticed it!

Q729

Legend
This kind of shit reminds me of how we came out in traditional fashion one by one in SB36, while NE came out all at once as a team effectively villainizing us.