Stafford Season Review

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Projecting him forward in this offense I think the INTs will go down. '21 was a lot of trial and error and him figuring out who he can trust in what situation. I'm confident we'll see somewhere along the lines of a 30% maybe more reduction just from him having that comfort zone now with his weapons.

And btw that trial and error purchased that run we saw when it mattered most. He was in fine form in the playoffs, still put up some iffy balls but not anything close to what we saw with him testing shit during the regular season.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I still hate that deflected balls that are intercepted should be counted against the QB.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He's so good. Damn.

Also I forgot that first Seattle game was so close.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I still hate that deflected balls that are intercepted should be counted against the QB.
I see that, but probably disagree as a whole. Pick a better lane to throw. It is part of QB split decision making.

The ones that go through or off WR hands, yeah those type ones feel misplaced.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Exceeded expectations and think he is going to blow up the league next season.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I'm picturing Larry David in his superbowl commercial saying...................ehhhhh, not a good trade.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
He was better than I thought he would be.... And I thought he'd be great. His post season will age like a fine wine. The more I think about it, the better it gets