Stafford picture

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Anyone have a high resolution picture they can reply with Stafford drinking a beer and smoking a cigar in the locker room for the Superbowl victory? Thanks in advance!

Needs to be my desktop.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
If you're referring to the one in my avatar, I think it's on the Rams website. I had to screenshot it to be able to save it.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you're referring to the one in my avatar, I think it's on the Rams website. I had to screenshot it to be able to save it.
Yes. Might be it, although I think he had a cigar. Someone may have downloaded it in the Superbowl celebration thread.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yes. Might be it, although I think he had a cigar. Someone may have downloaded it in the Superbowl celebration thread.
Look harder. There's a cigar in that left hand :)

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
mhmjqcdrtvh81.jpg

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I was thinking the same! GET HIM A BUSCH LIGHT!

1649693337824.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I can't wait to see this dude in year two with another camp and some more maturity for some of his young weapons. He seamlessly integrated a ton of non-optimal weapons into the pass game by putting the ball on them in huge moments during a championship run. With this guy at QB I have no doubt that one of those young weapons (i.e. Skow, Harris, Blanton, Hopkins, Harris, Jefferson, Atwell) will step up. Maybe more than one.

That's my MFing QB right there. Let's go get him another ring. :trophy: