Stafford out against KC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Per ESPN - strained neck.
Matthew Stafford will not play against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday afternoon. Sean McVay told reporters Wednesday that Stafford is in the concussion protocol and is also dealing with a “neck issue,” so he won’t play for the Los Angeles Rams this weekend.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I’m glad they have kept him out. It’s going to be a QB’s nightmare out there on Sunday.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Line will climb from 14.5 now

Whats the ROI when betting on the cheifs if they win. I’ve never gambled haha

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Defense better be loading up on carbs. And the team should be readying some extra oxygen bottles for the sideline.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Just shut him down for the season, or at least until we get some stability on the OL ... which might mean until next season.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
With the way that KC D is playing, and how conservative out offense is with Perkins, I wouldn’t take the Rams +30.

I think Wolford might keep the deficit under 30, but barely.

This has blowout written all over it.

The only thing we have going for us is that this season is such a Bermuda Triangle for rationality that who knows?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I think we will be fielding the worst team in the league this week. Who's worse? Texans closest and perhaps equal. Crazy ride from best in the NFL to worst in less then a calendar year.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
If there is any fight left in this team, I would like it to be against KC. I would like to see our Offense and Defense stick it too them. I am one for longshot wins, but atleast we can say we beat KC in the regular season with a depleted team physically and mentally. We will see though go Rams!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I wonder who our third string QB will be for this game. It just feels like it's a cosmic joke at this point, with all of the injuries, so I'm fully expecting more to happen.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I cant wait for the threads Sunday. "Questioning" the coach and GM and not considering a 3rd string QB and street FA offense.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Smart move. Chris Jones, Willie Gay, Bolton, and Sneed have been feasting in the opponents backfield as of late. Especially Chris Jones, second best DT in the league only to the legendary Aaron Donald. ( Drafted by the STL Rams.)

This game is an emotional one for me. Eight years ago I went to this game decked out in a Rams hat and a James Laurainitis jersey. Everyone else in my family who went were Chiefs fans.

I can tell you this, at that time the title of "Super Champion, LA Rams" was unthinkable. Me not going to the game would also be unthinkable but I have to work that afternoon lol, bummer. Duty calls.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

What a job. Get paid $4m to sit on your arse for a week.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
What in the Sam hell kind of apocalypse has hit this team??????? Damn!