Stafford made the list... twice.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
It’s a key driver for his good we can be on Offense - I’ve also been impressed watching the Higbee-Stafford chemistry develop this season. Higbee is fast becoming a top tier TE.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Its easy to overlook Robert Woods with Cooper Kupp running routes. Rams easily have a top 5 pair of receivers with those two. And watch out for Van Jefferson. He's a very capable receiver with enough speed and good hands. Stafford is living a dream world coming to LA.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ve also been impressed watching the Higbee-Stafford chemistry develop this season. Higbee is fast becoming a top tier TE.
Not so sure about that. His numbers arent much different than his past 3 seasons and he's not splitting targets with Everett now. As for top tier, I think he's already there for TE. I think he'd rank behind Kelce, Hockinson, Andrews and Kittle, and Pitts is sure coming out of the gate strong. And while it could be argued he's better than some, he's easily in the top 5-7 TE in the game when all facets are considered. I just worry about him not having a breather now and again. He's all we got

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Its easy to overlook Robert Woods with Cooper Kupp running routes. Rams easily have a top 5 pair of receivers with those two. And watch out for Van Jefferson. He's a very capable receiver with enough speed and good hands. Stafford is living a dream world coming to LA.
I think his real motivation for coming to LA was to get closer to Veronica