Stadium construction vid and Stadium plan?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
160114155810-nfl-stadium-4-super-169.jpg
la-stadium-11516-hsk-ftrjpg_jma10ktwwswm1fqisorafhenf.jpg
heres-a-look-at-the-gorgeous-18-billion-stadium-the-rams-want-to-build-in-inglewood-california.jpg

Brings a tear to my eye

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
FWIW this is a much better look.

I'm going to disagree no look is better then the other, the Inglewood sight pops and the Riverfront is very nice in it's own right and my hope is that one day it gets built as well.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
All I know is the complex is going to be sick and as much as I feel for the folks in St.Louis as a fan of the Rams you have to be excited to know that our team will have the #1 facility in the country, if not the world.
Meh. We had that once. It didn't make us win any more games.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
There is a guy on YouTube that has been posting videos like once a week on the new stadium , although I don't think they actually start building the stadium until this Fall , so right now it's mostly just weekly videos of them digging a big hole and moving dirt and some of the surround buildings

But if you're interesting in that kind of stuff , his videos are worth checking out

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The new stadium is going to need a nickname -- PFT keeps referring to it as "Kroenke World". I don't know -- it just doesn't have any sizzle to it.

I'm thinking something like Stantasia or Stanadu.

Thoughts?

Best possible sponsor would be: Dodge "Ram Tough" Stadium.

But I am sure Google is going to buy the naming rights. Oh and btw don't be surprised when they put advertising on the top of the stadium since it's in the direct view of every effin aircraft flying into LAX.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Meh. We had that once. It didn't make us win any more games.

Yes it did! Won a Super Bowl! I'll take another if you please and another one if you don't please.

bluecoconuts

Legend
There is a guy on YouTube that has been posting videos like once a week on the new stadium , although I don't think they actually start building the stadium until this Fall , so right now it's mostly just weekly videos of them digging a big hole and moving dirt and some of the surround buildings

But if you're interesting in that kind of stuff , his videos are worth checking out

Yeah, it'll be a long time before we see anything really interesting, he must live near the site to go once per week.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond

But I am sure Google is going to buy the naming rights. Oh and btw don't be surprised when they put advertising on the top of the stadium since it's in the direct view of every effin aircraft flying into LAX.
Hmmmmm.....

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
The new stadium is going to need a nickname -- PFT keeps referring to it as "Kroenke World". I don't know -- it just doesn't have any sizzle to it.

Thoughts?
The LA Sports Standium...:D

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug

It was actually designed with just that in mind - it's basically a high-tech horizontal billboard.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
You're old news now, the LA RAMS are where it's at now :)

I know huh! I'm so darned excited that my L.A. RAMS are back home again. This season is going to be great! Almost as great as the 2019 season at our new digs! The Los Angeles Rams are finally gonna be for real again!

RamzFanz

Damnit

Thoughts?

I have a few:

Liar's lair

Stolen for Stan

London Bound

Just off the top of my head. :)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have a few:

Liar's lair

Stolen for Stan

London Bound

Just off the top of my head. :)
Just curious but are these really necessary? You know people could come up with similar things targeted at making fun of St Louis and then we have a big old fashion pissing contest trying to annoy everybody.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Just curious but are these really necessary? You know people could come up with similar things targeted at making fun of St Louis and then we have a big old fashion pissing contest trying to annoy everybody.

No, they aren't necessary, did they look serious?

Making fun of Stan, which I will do into eternity, is not making the same as making fun of LA. Stan is the only one badmouthing a city.

Well, no, Stan and the people who put up that billboard in LA, but I took that in jest. Well, and you, when you make false accusations against STL. But that's everyone pretty much.

However, if we get in a pissing contest pretending it's about cities, I choose making fun of St Louis. Here's some names for the Dome:

The Echo Chamber

Home of... Wrestle Mania and the Stamp Collector conventions

Greatest No on Turf

I'm not mad in the slightest at LA and I'm even happy for the fans there. But the Stan worship isn't getting a free pass. Your emperor has no clothes.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No, they aren't necessary, did they look serious?

Making fun of Stan, which I will do into eternity, is not making the same as making fun of LA. Stan is the only one badmouthing a city.

Well, no, Stan and the people who put up that billboard in LA, but I took that in jest. Well, and you, when you make false accusations against STL. But that's everyone pretty much.

However, if we get in a pissing contest pretending it's about cities, I choose making fun of St Louis. Here's some names for the Dome:

The Echo Chamber

Home of... Wrestle Mania and the Stamp Collector conventions

Greatest No on Turf

I'm not mad in the slightest at LA and I'm even happy for the fans there. But the Stan worship isn't getting a free pass. Your emperor has no clothes.
It's entirely up to you but your last two posts in this thread are just inviting people to respond. Which leads to complaining that people are hurting your feelings and insulting your city. I know the mods are tired of these games but I guess you just want them to keep going.

RamzFanz

Damnit
It's entirely up to you but your last two posts in this thread are just inviting people to respond. Which leads to complaining that people are hurting your feelings and insulting your city. I know the mods are tired of these games but I guess you just want them to keep going.

Wait, I said someone hurt my feelings?

People can insult my city all they want as long as they are honest, or at least funny.

If you want to hero worship Stan, I will probably point out his character. I do the same with Leonard Little, Aaron Hernandez, and the Patriots. I don't go along with whitewashing.

Learn to take a joke.