Stadium construction vid and Stadium plan?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Hey that's a nice looking soccer stadium. A little big by USLmstandards though.:sneaky:

It probably is going to be one. They're working on it pretty hard. All of the plans and funding are still on the table. It's not the NFL, but it could be pretty cool. We host soccer events now at Busch Stadium and they are a huge success. It would also leave the door open to the NFL.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wait, I said someone hurt my feelings?

People can insult my city all they want as long as they are honest, or at least funny.

If you want to hero worship Stan, I will probably point out his character. I do the same with Leonard Little, Aaron Hernandez, and the Patriots. I don't go along with whitewashing.

Learn to take a joke.
I don't hero worship anybody. I'm just ready for the pissing and moaning to end. You should add Oscar Taveras to your list of people you point out character about he's another recent example of bad character.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Getting away from acrimony, the best corporate name for a field (from the Fans perspective, not the sponsors) was for the baseball field in Phoenix - before a corporate takeover, it was called Bank One Ballpark. Sounds dull - except everybody called it, and most still call it - The BOB. Such a friendly name, and I'm sure it pissed off the no longer existing bank because they spent millions for the naming rights, and except on official broadcasts nobody referred to it that way.

RamzFanz

Damnit
All I know is the complex is going to be sick and as much as I feel for the folks in St.Louis as a fan of the Rams you have to be excited to know that our team will have the #1 facility in the country, if not the world.

I know I am. If the Rams had to leave, couldn't have asked for better.

I hope the fans do better than last time during the bad periods or that place is going to look mighty empty. I almost feel bad for the Niner's owner. Almost.

Ramatik

Starter
It's going to be first class. Nobody can do it like Stan. Yeah, I got a little hero worship for the guy.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I don't hero worship anybody. I'm just ready for the pissing and moaning to end. You should add Oscar Taveras to your list of people you point out character about he's another recent example of bad character.

Really dude, I posted a joke, you replied with a joke, I never once complained. Stop projecting your thinned skin reactions on me.

I will bitch when people are dishonest, like saying the City of St Louis was robbing its citizens of $450 million, not when they joke.

RamzFanz

Damnit
It's going to be first class. Nobody can do it like Stan. Yeah, I got a little hero worship for the guy.

Have at it. He's santa right now. Just remember the parable about the frog and the scorpion.

MrMotes

Starter
If you want to hero worship Stan, I will probably point out his character. I do the same with Leonard Little, Aaron Hernandez, and the Patriots. I don't go along with whitewashing.

Not sure how well the Kroenke to Hernandez comparison works...