St. Louis Rams Podcast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I like it... It made me lol when you said Pead goes to his car to eat his lunch... Lmao, I'll listen to them, but it sounds like your having a conversation in a bathroom with the sound quality.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'll take a listen here shortly. Always good to see someone else passionate about this team and going that extra mile to show their fandom. Good on you, dude. I've added your link to the sidebar on the left as well (under "Resources").

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Love the podcast. The thoughts are pretty much what I think of the Rams and the NFC West. Especially Russell Wilson. The Rams handled him pretty well last year and I think he will hit the sophomore slump. With Kapernick, he may get better due to his first year studying film and then taking the field his second year, but still the Rams D will keep him in check and keep us in games.