St. Louis Rams Combine Preview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...w-top-targets-sleepers-and-prospects-to-watch

St. Louis Rams Combine Preview: Top Targets, Sleepers and Prospects to Watch
By Steven Gerwel, Featured Columnist Feb 16, 2014

We are just days away from the annual NFL Scouting Combine, and it's certainly an exciting time of year for draft nerds everywhere.

Not only does the combine showcase the top collegiate talent from across the country, but it also allows the media, scouts, agents and front-office personnel to network and share information—information that is eventually relayed to the fans.

Every mock draft on the web is pure speculation at this point, but after the media spends a week mingling with scouts and general managers, we'll get a better feel on where certain prospects stand. Mock drafts will be shuffled beyond recognition following the event.

For the St. Louis Rams, a team with two picks in the top 15 (No. 2, No. 13), the combine will help paint a picture of how those early picks will unfold.

If you are a Rams fan and happen to catch a portion of the combine—taking place February 22 through February 25 on the NFL Network—here are several prospects to keep an eye on.

These players either fit a need on St. Louis' roster, present good value or offer potential as a "sleeper pick."

Click the above link for the slideshow.

Alan

Legend
Jake matthews:

"What Do We Need to See from Him?

Matthews needs to prove that he has more to offer than clean technique and name recognition. He needs to show scouts that he's in the same universe as Robinson athletically."

(Jeff)

Alan

Legend
I no longer have an email address since I got laid off and I don't have a computer or an internet account.
Barring that I'm good to go. :barefoot: :)

(Jeff)

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I no longer have an email address since I got laid off and I don't have a computer or an internet account.
Barring that I'm good to go. :barefoot: :)

(Jeff)
Create a Gmail account, then use that to create an account here. :)

Alan

Legend
"I no longer have an email address since I got laid off and I don't have a computer or an internet account."
One out of three doesn't help but thanks anyway.

(Jeff)

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
"I no longer have an email address since I got laid off and I don't have a computer or an internet account."
One out of three doesn't help but thanks anyway.

(Jeff)
I presumed you had enough access to a computer and Internet to be able to post on here. That would be enough to mail a Gmail account.

Alan

Legend
I'm using my dad's computer and internet service because he isn't using it at present.
Won't have that if/when I get my own apartment.

(Jeff)

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I like all those guys on that list and then you could add Guards, Martin, Jackson, Yankey.