St. Louis Rams 2013 Fantasy Forecast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
St. Louis Rams 2013 Fantasy Forecast

NFL.com fantasy guru Michael Fabiano breaks down the fantasy value of key players on the 2013 St. Louis Rams.

[stl]42b4c0d0-3f94-41c2-8794-89579d4833df[/stl]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center/videos/St-Louis-Rams-2013-Fantasy-Forecast/42b4c0d0-3f94-41c2-8794-89579d4833df" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center ... 579d4833df</a>

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'm gobbling them all up.

100% givens, bradford, gz and the rams d. all others i will take if they are in a good spot.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I'm targeting Cookie as my starting TE. I hope to steal him in the 10th round.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
max said:
I think with an offense geared to getting Cook the ball and him now having an accurate passer in Bradford he's going to light it up.
In fact, I'm pretty shocked he wasn't even mentioned in the video. He might get 70-80 catches for 1,000 yards. I also believe they'll target him in the redzone so he'll get his fair share of TD catches too.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Bunch of Rams I'd like to draft! Hope thet're there when it's my turn!

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
brokeu91 said:
max said:
I think with an offense geared to getting Cook the ball and him now having an accurate passer in Bradford he's going to light it up.
In fact, I'm pretty shocked he wasn't even mentioned in the video. He might get 70-80 catches for 1,000 yards. I also believe they'll target him in the redzone so he'll get his fair share of TD catches too.

They didn't mention him in the video because they know less about the Rams than we do. Most of those guys are media mainstream hacks. Then you got guys like that fat big mouth Jamie Dukes who says total garbage. Just a waste of time.

Greg Cosell is a good listen most times. So is Sigmund Bloom and a few guys on Sirius NFL. Beyond that, I just focus on the local 101ESPN guys. And the dudes who are doing Rams Addiction are great.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Just did my draft, managed to get Sam, Cook, Tavon, Givens, GZ and Rams D. Pretty much all of them as late round pick up's too.
The earliest i picked any Ram was Austin in round 9.
Whether it's just Rams bias or not i don't know, but looking at it, i think my teams pretty stacked due to everyone sleeping on the Rams players. Looking forward to the season more than ever!

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
albefree69 said:
max added:
They didn't mention him in the video because they know less about the Rams than we do.

Not many do.

That's why it's hard to get solid objective perspectives on the Rams players. We are too close and emotionally invested to be accurately critical.

I have a hard time with Jaworski's evaluations. He plays favorites due to his having so many old friends and connections in the business.

Greg Cosell gives an honest evaluation, better than most. And he works hard at it. That's all you can ask for. Cosell loves Luck. And I agree with him. I'm going with Luck as my starter. I think he will light it up big time this year. And you can get him in the 7th round after you fill up on RBs and WRs.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
max said:

No chance for me to steal him in my league I have 2 other Ram Fans to compete with. But I did grab Greg the leg late last season. lol