St. Louis... I Feel Bad For You...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm thankful your city brought the Rams to St. Louis. Living in Memphis, I got to see the Rams play live, and I really like you city.

Count on me coming up still because I was born and raised in Chicago, and I'm a hardcore Blackhawks fan. I'll be up to see the Hawks and Blues go at it sometimes too.

As I look back to when Fisher was hired...I have to think Fisher knew all along Kroenke's goal was to move this team back to LA. He's from Cali...and it explains why he was never under in pressure by Kroenke. I believe Fisher knew he was always safe. If the Rams are winning...it's hard for Kroenke to move the team.

Thanks for the Rams memories St. Louis! Realize their ONLY SuperBowl win came to them as the "St. Louis Rams"!

You have a great city. See ya soon!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, if there is anything to the losing in order to move, then there is hope that they can start winning. But I find it hard to believe. Players play to win on game day. Coaches coach to win on game day.

But I do believe that circumstances can make it harder to win. All the distractions surrounding a possible move. You know the players have to think about it at least a little. Does that affect the total focus they need to be at? Even a slight loss of focus and intensity can make a difference.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think this whole thing was in the works to begin with as well.

I believe winning was never the goal. Building a team that would be primed to win once they got to LA was always the goal.

My God I'm so sickened by this league right now.
We're dangerously close to seeing the NFL become a much better version of "pro" wrestling. More money is the only goal, not the integrity of the game. I think the CONCUSSIONS-CTE and potential lawsuits issue became their biggest fear to their income. Creating and crafting story lines that guarantee the most possible interest became the goal, to the point that the game has been reduced to scripted reality tv played out on the field.
The coaches coach to win (mostly) the players definitely play to win. But a no call here, a called back punt return there and voila!

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Good point badnews, I don't mind watching some WWE, but yeah, I'd much rather not see the NFL go that route. LOL.