St. Louis American coverage of the St. Louis Rams scrimmage

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsci8_b4mJg[/youtube]

Published on Aug 4, 2012 by stlamericanvideo
Ishmael Sistrunk and Palmer Alexander III cover the Rams first-annual Fan Fest, which included an open-to-the-public practice/scrimmage. The sports columnists discuss the upcoming season and dissect offensive and defensive performances with video highlight.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Re: St. Louis American coverage of the St. Louis Rams scrimm

Good stuff but the guy's voice wearing the Tiger hat hurt my ears. But did he just mention MATT CONRATH???? That guy is one of those UDFAs that Les Snead was talking about before the draft. You know, that 18% of rosters in the NFL that are UDFAs! :wewt:

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ

:nana: I am on this video. I am at 2:30 of the video. Rams on Demand and the Twitter Crew gettin facetime!

Follow me @LJRamsfan

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael

ljramsfan said:
:nana: I am on this video. I am at 2:30 of the video. Rams on Demand and the Twitter Crew gettin facetime!

Follow me @LJRamsfan
Where you the white guy with the short hair in the Faulk jersey in the background? If not, I missed you.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

ljramsfan said:

Follow me @LJRamsfan
lmao. I saw your pimp stroll.

840efe29c3a046a1b62ce06.png