ST coach John Fassel named Interim HC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams offensive game plan ? ... punt the ball 18 times a game .... and win the game with safeties ;)

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Hey Coach, can I play QB this Thursday?
upload_2016-12-12_14-2-33.jpeg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just watched his presser. Yikes.
I think the Rams should have skipped it or better prepared Fassel for it.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Looked pretty nervous. It will get better as the days go on. His head is probably still spinning from what's happened today.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He was doing the pee pee dance throughout the whole thing. lol.
I recognize that from when my kids were real young.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
He was doing the pee pee dance throughout the whole thing. lol.
I recognize that from when my kids were real young.
Lol yeah that's exactly what he was doing. He was asked if he was surprised he got named...
"Yeah"
Then asked why he was surprised...
"Uhhhh...."

Cringe worthy. I couldn't finish watching it. I felt bad for the guy.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Looked pretty nervous. It will get better as the days go on. His head is probably still spinning from what's happened today.
Yeah I don't think he expected it at all. He seems completely comfortable as a special teams coach. I hope the team plays hard for him the last 3 games.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

I dunno that anyone can prepare you for the cameras.

When I architected the first Mac-based render farm in 1999, there was some buzz getting generated behind the scenes. Companies were getting excited. Steve Jobs knew about it and was actually gonna talk about it once we went public. So, prior to our company going public (which never happened because... our dot.com was run by morons who squandered a multi-billion dollar slam dunk idea, but I'm not bitter...), one of the companies whose tech I used wanted to shoot a promo video and interview me and some of the others on the tech team.

I sit down, feeling fine...slightly nervous...camera's on... guy asks me a question... and....

I vomit the most inane word salad while my face extrudes a comical amount of flop sweat.

Camera turns off and you'd think I just came out of hypnosis. I feel fine again. I remember all the smart, coherent, pertinent, perspicacious things I had wanted to say. I can't hardly remember the Yabba-dabba-dipwad nonsense I uttered. I just know it was so bad, I was NOT offered a second take. And I built the thing...

Was one of the truly strangest experiences of my life. I USED to be harsh on people who behave strangely in front of the camera. Not anymore.

God Bless Bones. He's in a super tough spot and he's got players who's heads are stuck in the past having to play on a short week. They got ONE day to get it turned around or they're gonna get ROCKED by SEATTLE no less...