ST coach John Fassel named Interim HC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
John Fassel. He's the man who's going to be the Rams HC for many years to come.

Rams might not have to look further because Coach Fassel always has the ST unit prepared and is one of the best STs in the league for the past five years.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
This is a good move, so Williams can continue focusing on the defense, and let Bones be the game manager. I'm willing to bet he tells Boras to open the playbook a bit and let Goff start pushing the ball down the field too.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
He is already posted as Head Coach on Wikipedia lol.

ea1e3b61b81a2857241d06334d92e99e67fc045c8c56666e7f472950fb4f815a.jpg

Psycho_X

Legend
Said it in the fired thread but will say it here as well that I am really happy Fassell gets a shot at these last three games. Out of all of our coaches he deserves it the most. The only aspect of this team that has always worked consistently is special teams. And STs has shown more creativity in his time here than any of the many OCs that have come and gone have shown.

I have zero expectations that any of these current coaches will be here next season but I hope fassell at least shows the team plays for him and he makes a name for himself to get a promotion some where in the NFL.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
John Fassel. He's the man who's going to be the Rams HC for many years to come.

Rams might not have to look further because Coach Fassel always has the ST unit prepared and is one of the best STs in the league for the past five years.
Mike Thomas agrees!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well deserved. He's the one coach who has consistently fielded a strong unit.

That said, I don't want him to be our head coach next year. Let him show what he can do, and include him in the interviews, sure. But this franchise needs an established offensive mind at the helm, and preferably one who brings team DISCIPLINE.