sreleetS sv. smaR: daerhT yademaG laiciffO

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Angry Ram said:
Def. a bittersweet game for me. At least SJack topped 100 yards against the Steel curtain. And the OL "only" allowed 3 sacks, considering the state of the OL and who they were going up against.

People shouldn't rag on Gordy today, b/c Wallace does that every week, even against the best CBs. So yeah. He did play well considering his opponent.

Only 13 nothing going in the 4th..not bad. Although I hope Josh McDaniels took notes and saw when you have an injured OL and a backup QB...the best thing to do from the 1-10 yard line is hand the ball to your RBs straight up the middle. Happened 3 times today.

I can't fault Gordy really, I never would have. I think we hit a homerun with Gordy honestly.. Bartell, Fletcher, Gordy, Murphy... That's not a bad group of guys really, helps us look to other positions in the draft and Free Agency.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bluecoconuts said:
Angry Ram said:
Def. a bittersweet game for me. At least SJack topped 100 yards against the Steel curtain. And the OL "only" allowed 3 sacks, considering the state of the OL and who they were going up against.

People shouldn't rag on Gordy today, b/c Wallace does that every week, even against the best CBs. So yeah. He did play well considering his opponent.

Only 13 nothing going in the 4th..not bad. Although I hope Josh McDaniels took notes and saw when you have an injured OL and a backup QB...the best thing to do from the 1-10 yard line is hand the ball to your RBs straight up the middle. Happened 3 times today.

I can't fault Gordy really, I never would have. I think we hit a homerun with Gordy honestly.. Bartell, Fletcher, Gordy, Murphy... That's not a bad group of guys really, helps us look to other positions in the draft and Free Agency.
I totally agree on that one. Rod Hood wouldn't be bad for an older vet. He's starting to play well.