sreleetS sv. smaR: daerhT yademaG laiciffO

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
countdown.jpg

Rams inactives: QB Bradford, QB Feeley, CB King, T Hughes, TE McNeill, DE Ah You. The Rams don't have a 6th inactive because Pettis' spot hasn't been filled yet. Rod Hood starts for King at CB, Clemens for Bradford at QB and Alexander for Gibson at WR.

Steelers inactives: RB Moore, C Pouncey, LB Carter, LB Woodley, DE Woods, OT Meredith, WR Sanders. Roethlisberger will dress but not start.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
steferfootball said:
How long did that take to type? :mrgreen:
.setunim elpuoC :razzed:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol. yeah it does.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
White jerseys, blue pants today. I like that look.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Please correct me if I am wrong... wasn't this originally scheduled for tonight on NFL Network, when the schedules were released I felt chills knowing it may be one hell of an implication game (like PHI vs DAL, DEN vs BUF, ATL/NO,etc)...

I suppose the clear implication is one team pulling one game closer to catching the Ravens, or did Ravens already clinch division and Steelers already clinched a playoff spot? While our devoted ROD faithful Rams are simply sinking into an unknown abyss- its just a fact w/ all of these reports, rumors and ROD member opinions regarding the general manager, head coach, and coordinator positions in addition to our current roster.

I'm not a homer, poser, or whatever... we'll see the Rams defense fight hard 3/4 of the way in the last 2 games, but I would "like" to see both as a loss, Colts tops Jags, and Vikes will beat either the Skins or Bears.... if this were to happen I don't know if it impacts the entire staff and players, whether its current staff or new they will have one hell of a 2012 draft opportunity to build up on immediate talent righ quick.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
BatteringRambo said:
Please correct me if I am wrong... wasn't this originally scheduled for tonight on NFL Network, when the schedules were released I felt chills knowing it may be one hell of an implication game (like PHI vs DAL, DEN vs BUF, ATL/NO,etc)...

I suppose the clear implication is one team pulling one game closer to catching the Ravens, or did Ravens already clinch division and Steelers already clinched a playoff spot? While our devoted ROD faithful Rams are simply sinking into an unknown abyss- its just a fact w/ all of these reports, rumors and ROD member opinions regarding the general manager, head coach, and coordinator positions in addition to our current roster.

I'm not a homer, poser, or whatever... we'll see the Rams defense fight hard 3/4 of the way in the last 2 games, but I would "like" to see both as a loss, Colts tops Jags, and Vikes will beat either the Skins or Bears.... if this were to happen I don't know if it impacts the entire staff and players, whether its current staff or new they will have one hell of a 2012 draft opportunity to build up on immediate talent righ quick.

Never was a primetime game.

Both the Steelers and Ravens have clinched playoff spots, but the Steelers can still get the division title if the Ravens lose these next 2 weeks. Which isn't likely considering they play the Browns this week. Steelers had a great chance to be the division leader but couldn't beat SF (fuck).

Hell there is a very, very slim shot that the Steelers could get the #1 seed if they win out, and the Ravens/Patriots lose since Steelers have the edge over the Patriots after they destroyed them eariler this year. What a weekend that was, the same one when the Rams whooped the Saints.

steferfootball

Starter
BatteringRambo said:
Don't feel bad, I thought that too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well that was certainly a horse shit call on the review. The ball clearly bounced off his hands and up into his body. If it's a "trap", then it doesn't bounce. It stays on the turf. I'm kinda tired of the refs screwing the Rams in addition to the challenges they already face. <sigh>

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:
Well that was certainly a horse shit call on the review. The ball clearly bounced off his hands and up into his body. If it's a "trap", then it doesn't bounce. It stays on the turf. I'm kinda tired of the refs screwing the Rams in addition to the challenges they already face. <sigh>
The Rooney's get most favored football team status, as that's what happens when your owner is also an US Ambassador.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Gordy Gordy Gordy Gordy Gordy Gordy

boondock

UDFA
Re: Re: sreleetS sv. smaR: daerhT yademaG laiciffO

X said:
Well that was certainly a horse shyte call on the review. The ball clearly bounced off his hands and up into his body. If it's a "trap", then it doesn't bounce. It stays on the turf. I'm kinda tired of the refs screwing the Rams in addition to the challenges they already face. <sigh>

This.

Totally a catch. And nice run D. Jones!! Haha

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Def. a bittersweet game for me. At least SJack topped 100 yards against the Steel curtain. And the OL "only" allowed 3 sacks, considering the state of the OL and who they were going up against.

People shouldn't rag on Gordy today, b/c Wallace does that every week, even against the best CBs. So yeah. He did play well considering his opponent.

Only 13 nothing going in the 4th..not bad. Although I hope Josh McDaniels took notes and saw when you have an injured OL and a backup QB...the best thing to do from the 1-10 yard line is hand the ball to your RBs straight up the middle. Happened 3 times today.